5.0 out of 5 stars " Great fun way to keep fit "
Great product . Keeps you fit in a fun way . I'm 68 and cant dance but i'm practicing and learning the movements every day and at the same time getting fitter and improving my health . I need to lose 2 stone to get to my ideal weight and i'm sure that's attainable using this course .
Published 12 months ago by eddy

2.0 out of 5 stars quantity but not quality
Everything in the pack is brilliant, the DVDs are useful and fun but the sound quality is awful and ruined this for me.
Published 9 months ago by Josie Booth

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and a good workout!, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping Kit (Ring-bound)
I've always been a bit sceptical about fitness DVDs but I have to say I really enjoy this workout! It's more fun than the gym and you can do it in your own time in the living room.
I've done the Wii fit Zumba which I loved and this is better, there's a good mix of workouts (some easier and shorter than others) The ones I've tried so far have all given me a good workout & having done one a day for 10 days I'm already noticing a difference.

Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to shape up in a new way. A good fun alternative to the gym and very addictive!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's amazing, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping Kit (Ring-bound)
My mum absolutely loves it, she can't do a day without using it! It is just such an amazing workout plan

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first release, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping Kit (Ring-bound)
I love Zumba from Beto and his team! I love Gina, Tina and the new people introduced on these DVDs; dance routines are great and always fun, even after many times I've done them and, so far, it IS indeed the best way to get in shape I've ever tried (I've gone through many tipes of cardio), and one you hardly get fed up with! - if you enjoy dancing, of course...
Overall, it looks a more mature and grown-up release if compared to the first Zumba DVD set - which, nevertheless, was a very good way to get familiar with Zumba for me, so that DVD set is good too if are new to it!
Dance routines with Beto are easy to learn and follow yet not dumb, therefore you can stick with them without getting bored AND without getting discouraged either - which, for instance, happened to me with Tracy Anderson, whose routines may be very effective but too complicated to learn and follow...
GREAT DANCE WORK OUT among the many!

4.0 out of 5 stars zumba dvd, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping Kit (Ring-bound)
I've only done the 20 min express and the toning dvd so far. They were both very effective, not as a good as a class but these will be a very good in cases where you cant make a class. The hand weights are far too light for me but good for those who are new to exercise.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY WELL PRESENTED, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping Kit (Ring-bound)
Have only just started watching the first dvd . I know that I am going to be using this a lot,very simple instructions
and demo for different steps and dancing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping Kit (Ring-bound)
I love this !!! i was debating for ages which one to get and finally decided to get this one as this includes all DVDs - there easy to follow, suitable for everyone to give it a go - highly recommend !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping Kit (Ring-bound)
I am a huge Zumba fan and was getting a bit bored with the old DVD so decided to purchase Zumba Exhilarate. The DVDs look a bit daunting at first, Exhilerate in particular, but after playing them a few times I am up to speed and having a great workout. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Instructions are great., 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping Kit (Ring-bound)
The instructions are VERY good and helpful. I bought this Zumba Exhilarate DVD because I can't always get to the gym as often as I'd like. There is nothing like going to a zumba class but if you can't or just want to enjoy Zumba at home I HIGHLY recommend this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping Kit (Ring-bound)
I don't have time to go to classes now, so can fit this around my time, I have following the dvd's for some time now, have lost some weight and they are really exhilarating and not in any way boring, its fun and full of excitement.

3.0 out of 5 stars Zumba, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping Kit (Ring-bound)
Doesn't tell you how long you have been going or how long left would have liked that or some indication

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›