5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
My dog absolutely loves this ball. I would recommend it to everyone - in fact I have and few friends have also bought it for their dogs. My dog can normal destroy balls within seconds but this has survived. It also floats in water so can be taken in the river etc too. I am going to buy another one to keep as I reserve incase I lose one.
Published 15 months ago by Cathryn Boyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but my pup doesn't think so
I bought this for my six month old puppy but for some reason he isn't interested in it. So I am hoping he will enjoy it more as he gets older. Friends dogs have this and love it which is why I bought one.
Published 5 months ago by Lucy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but needs size range.., 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Rogz Grinz, Blue (Misc.)
Good strong material..finally something my German Shepherd can't destroy probably for some time. And much kinder for his teeth than a tennis ball. Would have preferred one slightly larger though..this is only offered in a Medium size. I did note on packaging that manufacturers also offer a Small and a Large. I would have rated 5 stars if the Large had been available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ball, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Rogz Grinz, Red (Misc.)
My dog usually has a ball for about 5mins before it is no more! This ball however is not only still intact (and this is after a few days) but its great fun to see his huge grin :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Rogz Grinz, Red (Misc.)
Gelert loves this ball, he takes it everywhere with him, so far its not been ripped to shreds.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 2 July 2014
Ok

5.0 out of 5 stars A real hit!, 28 Jun 2014
Heidi Kingston (Ashford, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rogz Grinz, Red (Misc.)
My Springer has never been very impressed with tennis balls, so I wasn't sure what he would think of this ball, but he loves it! Maybe because it bounces well, or because it feels nicer than a tennis ball or maybe because he sometimes finds treats in it! Being red, it shows up well, so is not quite as easy to loose as some toys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, indestructible, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rogz Grinz, Red (Misc.)
I've bought 4 of these balls for my 2 dogs, they're the best I've found and the ONLY balls they haven't managed to destroy. Had a couple of them around 6 months and still going strong. For my staffy and pit cross this is saying something- they can even destroy a kong. Really love these balls, the dogs get so much enjoyment and also love trying to get out large treats that I stuff inside. Small treats fall out easily but I've found if you stuff a big biscuit in there they will crunch it for half an hour trying to get out all the bits, which keeps them entertained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy dog ball, 11 Jun 2014
Paul Ballard "Paulz" (Ifield, West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rogz Grinz, Red (Misc.)
He loves this, we get some good pics with it. Takes it to bed with him. Doesn't fall apart and to date not got bitten into!

4.0 out of 5 stars Novelty, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Rogz Grinz, Red (Misc.)
I bought this based on the novelty factor and reviews. Dog loves it but we don't leave it with her as she will destroy it!! But for now, it is still in one piece!

5.0 out of 5 stars The only ball that hasn't been able to tear apart, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Rogz Grinz, Red (Misc.)
So far this is the only ball the dog hasn't managed to destroy ! Definitely recommended to anyone with lively dogs

Rogz Grinz, Red