on 14 June 2010
A very good wrist band and comfortable made from decent leather. Very rapid postage no complaints at all from me.
on 9 September 2011
Nice wristband. The delivery was fast and nothing was damaged. But.. The wristband... Stink. Literally. There is a very weird smell... I'm trying to get rid of it now, but I don't know if I'll be able to... But if you don't count that, everything is good.
on 5 November 2013
The leather bracelet is fantastic cosmetic wise. Fits perfectly, does not hinder day-to-day activities and looks very nice.

However, the smell that accompanies the product is not pleasant. It's not "rotting corpses" horrible, but it has a very displeasant scent that unfortunately stinks out whatever room it is in, rather like old broken wooden furniture, the kind you'd find in a warehouse.

If the product did not come with a repulsive scent, I would award it 5*.
on 5 May 2016
Good item. And real leather. All you wussies that keep going on about the smell - it smells of what it is...leather.
If you don't like it, buy some plastic (oops, sorry, "faux leather" and enjoy sniffing the toxic plasticisers.
on 27 June 2014
No smell. perhaps they changed things.
Product specifications and look exactly as advertised.
Overall a good product. Not for people with large wrist size
on 1 February 2016
I bought this for a present for my dad. They are great quality, great price and they got delivered quickly. My dad is realy happy. Would recommend this to anyone.
on 12 July 2012
Looks great, Fits great, does have abit of a weird smell but easily fixed. Overall Good stuff would recommend getting one if you want one.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 July 2013
Its excellent, fits perfectly and allows me to change the shape depending on the size of the user.

Excellent for rock concerts
on 17 March 2013
It fits well in my wrist, and I got a pretty small one, it has a weird smell which eventually go away with time.
on 8 April 2013
It was just what he wanted and looks as though it will last, well at least for a year or so. With regular wear