4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job.
Got this just as a spare charging cable for my iPad.
Helps that it is longer than the standard Apple cable as when I want to use it while charging it doesn't constrict use.
Published 23 months ago by MS9000

1.0 out of 5 stars I-pad extra long USB cable
I bought this cheaper version thinking they must be all pretty much the same how wrong was I worked for 6 days then threw it away very poor item a compete waste of money DO NOT BUY
Published 19 months ago by Dave

1.0 out of 5 stars I-pad extra long USB cable, 8 May 2013
This review is from: TECHGEAR® EXTRA LONG 3 Meter / 10 Feet USB Data Sync & Charging Cable Lead for Apple iPad, iPad 2 & iPad 3 (WHITE)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 5 Nov 2012
Great price and fast delivery, however the cable disappoints. After using it for a few days, it no longer provides my iPad with full power, in fact most of the time it is not even recognised. I would recommend using a standard USB extension and plugging your short Apple cable into it, that works fine for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable price, rapid delivery but NOT suitable for iPad 3, 9 Jan 2013
I bought this cable January 5 and it was very rapidly delivered. Upon plugging in to the 10A wall charger for my iPad, the cable, although recognised, fails to deliver sufficient power and the iPad reports "Not Charging". Now whilst I know that it will trickle charge, this is not good enough so I'm waiting to hear the vendor's returns policy.

The cable works well enough for synching to a desktop but not for charging, the sole reason I bought it.

3m of thin cable presents too much resistance for this to charge the iPad effectively... I'm going for a thicker USB extension cable as suggested elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality cable, 28 April 2013
I've only had this cable a short while and it is already starting to fall apart...I guess you get what you pay for...

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 17 Oct 2013
Item was supposed to be able to recharge ipad but unfortunately I did not read other reviews, and as everybody else who bought this item found...IT DOES NOT WORK! When you plug it in ipad displays a 'not charging' sign next to energy level display, wasted my money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not charging, 16 Oct 2013
Doesn't charge my I-pad fast enough . Actually says on I-pad not charging although it is , but took all night for full charge

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 8 Jan 2013
Got this just as a spare charging cable for my iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 31 Dec 2012
Excellent lead, long enough to go all the way from the bed to the socket on the hotel wall that they always put miles away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra long cable, 30 Nov 2013
Bigjohn "JP" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This us great as can use the iPad with ease while the cable is connected. Thank you. Delivery took long but worth waiting for

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke, 26 April 2013
The sync cable broke not long after it was purchased, i was not happy as it is not damaged on the outside!