on 8 April 2013
I am relatively happy with what I received, it has kept me warm, although the colour is dire (not pink enough) and gives one the appearance of being in a 'neck brace'.
More worrying is the fact that despite the price, (High for a Buff) the washing instructions had been cut off. (A fact that I've only just realised). When I was in the trade in a small way this usually indicated that the item was a 'second' or that it had been sold off cheaply to compensate for too many having been made, and not enough sold.
The latter could be the case given the colour.
So - OK it works. But I wouldn't buy it again.
on 28 March 2014
I love the pattern on this buff. I was a bit concerned that it wouldn't fit, since my head is quite large (I'm tall!), but it is stretchy and looks good, not too tight. It was a bit itchy at first, but got better after I washed it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 May 2015
Merino wool buffs are wonderful! Much easier to wear than scarves!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse