5.0 out of 5 stars great
love this - use it for my ipad. the length is amazing and will stretch from one side of my room to the other. good quality
Published 12 months ago by Mem

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted no more than about 5 months, don't bother
My initial review in Jan '13 said the following.....
Works fine on iPad 2 and iPhone 4. At a fraction of the price of the apple original replacement part (£15), and at least twice the length , would thoroughly recommend.
5 months on and after about 30 charges, modified as per title above.
No excessive use, just stopped carrying the charge to my iPad2
Published 23 months ago by sigo

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted no more than about 5 months, don't bother, 3 Jan 2013
sigo (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TRIXES 3M USB Sync Data Charger Lead Cable for iPhone 3 3GS 4 4S iPad 1, 2 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
My initial review in Jan '13 said the following.....
5 months on and after about 30 charges, modified as per title above.
No excessive use, just stopped carrying the charge to my iPad2

1.0 out of 5 stars Stick with your normal lead, 24 Nov 2014
Where to begin? The beginning obviously.
It was any normal day in September, and after spending months having to lean in a position that the human body should not lean in order to charge my phone whilst using it in bed, I stumbled across (what I thought) was a genius idea. How about a longer phone lead? Revolutionary.
So I did a quick Amazon search and found this lead. 3 meters, a bargain price and in white, I laughed in glee. Thinking I had struck the proverbial gold, I clicked pay-and-send eagerly anticipating the arrival of my extended lead in the coming days.
Days passed. My expected arrival day came and went. I grew old, weary of using the regular run-of-the-mill iPhone lead.
Just before I was about to give up hope, it arrived. The dream. The game changer. The moment my life became complete, and I joined Buddha in enlightenment. Or so I thought…
After a few weeks of sheer bliss, the inevitable happened. The lead stopped working for no obvious explanation. In shock from my loss, I fell from dreamland back to reality, landing with a bump, questioning what is right and wrong in this world.
All in all, I'd have to say just don't bother with buying this product. As Steve Jobs once said, "Quality is better than Quantity. One home run is better than two doubles." Steve knew. I was greedy, and I was punished for my greed. Don't fall for the same trap in buying this product. Go for quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Charging my iphone, 24 Jan 2013
Received this Lead today and connected it to my ipad.I was shocked when I looked in the top right of my ipad and it said(NOT CHARGING) What a complete waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 days of usage, 10 Dec 2013
the cable did not work from the 2nd day!
it just did not charge the phone... I threw it on the bin on the second day

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 23 Feb 2013
Prompt delivery, works out of the packet on my iPad 2. I didn't notice the length when I ordered so I think that you may find it too long compared to the original lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 12 Dec 2012
Needed a longer lead for charging whilst using my iPad 2. This lead is three times longer than the lead supplied with the iPad. Charges iPad to 100% with no problem. At one end is the plug for the iPad - the same dimensions as the lead that came with the iPad, and the other end the USB plug for connecting to a charger or a computer.

The lead also charges my iPod Touch 4th Generation when attached to the charger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but s-l-o-w, 31 Oct 2014
J. K. Siddorn (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
Well, it works inasmuch that it passes power to the iPad and iPhone without either device getting difficult about it. But it severely slows down the charge rate, the iPad taking 8 hours instead of 5 to charge from 1% battery power. If you are using it plugged in, it does not keep up with power consumption. But if you are not in a hurry and need a long lead, this one is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014