5.0 out of 5 stars mens off road crocs.
i purchased these crocs for my holiday . i found them to be excellent for all types of terrain and found them to be very comfortable.
Published on 11 April 2010 by Mrcgstocker

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
We have had these Crocs for less than a month & one of the studs on the side has already snapped. (Studs hold the back strap in place)

I will be e-mailing Amazon to complain.
Published on 22 Dec 2009 by Lin

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 22 Dec 2009
Lin "Lin" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews

I will be e-mailing Amazon to complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars mens off road crocs., 11 April 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Offroad, 10 Oct 2009
Comfortable to wear although the heel strap tends to push your foot into the front of the shoe. Best to remove it or fold it forward

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs, 31 May 2012
I am a great fan of Crocs and these "off roaders" are the best of the bunch. I can thoroughly recommend them and hopefully Crocs will keep them on their product list for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars their great (well i think so ), 16 Aug 2011
i have had lots of crocs 6 pairs myself for my kids i've bought more than 25 pairs. so i don't like the closed ones make my feet sweaty (not smell but wet) regular ones fine. but these r great and they last longer cos of the thicker sole.

3.0 out of 5 stars Where manufactured maybe the clue., 1 Aug 2013
Well first impressions they are not as comfortable as my original Crocs. I bought them because I wanted a more robust sole, but am beginning to wonder if two pairs of original Crocs for £34 an extra £4 from Amazon might be a better buy.
The clue for comfort maybe in where manufactured. My original Crocs Italy these China. Take care Crocs M & S took their production out of their home country and eventually are paying the price presumably to maximise profits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Crocs EVER, 28 Dec 2010
I purchased a pair of Off Road Crocs when they first came out, thought they looked nicer than the Cayenne. Over two years of constant wear has seen one pair worn out and I miss them. Trying to find someone who sells size UK 13 isnt easy, but if I found anyone then I'd buy a few pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 27 Aug 2014
L. W. Bowler "Lee" (UK) - See all my reviews
I had a pair of these a few years back and literally wore them to death! Went to buy a second pair from the store only to be told they no longer carried them!

So, to find them on here is great news. They have a very chunky/well padded sole and a closed toe. They are so comfortable and you feel like you walk with a bounce in your step.

You either love or hate Crocs - i'm on the love side of the debate and have tried quite a few styles (always trying to replicate this style) in the past and these are by far the most comfortable and dare I say it, they look great! Very happy chappy indeed

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy for home use, 7 Oct 2014
I needed flip-flops for home use instead of my fancy leather flip-flops which are sensitive to water. I could not have been more pleased with my purchase.

+ They adjust rapidly to high pressure zones which means they are cozy around the house when you are standing most of the time
+ They are easy to wear/take off as I am moving between a carpeted floor to a wooden floor or restroom
+ Not slippery; great for restroom or around the kitchen

-On the other hand, I do not recommend them for more than 30-minute walks.

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as other crocs, 4 July 2010
As with with review above mine split at the buckle and toes pushed into the front. Not as good as my other crocs

Crocs Men's Off-Road Clogs 10011-261-009 Khaki/Khaki 9 UK, 43 EU, 9 US