on 25 January 2016
The anti-glare is almost so dense it is foggy, hurt my eyes (literally caused them to water from stain) and I had to take the one I put on off within three days or I'd not be able to use my phone anymore. The ipad I'm writing this on has an anti-glare which does not distort the image, but these golebo ones were awful. Really... And now I have no screen protection, AND five leftover protectors I will never use. Anyone want them for postage only within the UK? Really not worth it, but if ya want to see how bad they are for yourself? Otherwise I'm junking them... It's all they are good for really.
on 18 February 2013
Easy to fit (just make sure the screen is clean first, and take your time). Perfect for my Tom Tom Via 135. Can confidently recommend the Golebo for it's quality and clarity.
on 2 September 2013
I am very pleased with the product;I have bought the Fujifilm S4300 camera; which fit the screen perfect.The delivery date whas up to
3weeks as it whas coming from Germany. It arrived after 4 days.Fantastic service.
on 4 April 2014
Really easy to apply and a perfect fit for the Via 135, very quick notification of my order and dispatch information, I would definitely recommend this product and company.
on 26 July 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin, easy to apply and great protection. would highly recommend and buy again.
on 4 June 2016
I dont usually complain but this is Rubish and im pretty good at putting screen protectors on. 'Air pocket free' more like air pockets everywhere. The only good thing was the packaging and delivery
on 25 August 2014
Excellent. Easy to apply and makes the screen much more visible in very sunny conditions. It appears to work very well and I have yet to scratch it.
on 16 July 2016
This product is not a good screen protector as it distorts the display, so everything is quite fuzzy.
Not recommend despite the cheap price.
on 18 December 2012
easy to use, prompt arrival after ordering. it protects screen as indicated and came complete with instructions to fit in easy to read terms.
on 27 January 2013
The protector matched the screen size properly took two attempts to get it right, but that was down to me, not getting rid of all the dust.