5.0 out of 5 stars Black Clip on Acoustic Guitar Pick up
This has to be one of the best value for money products I have ever purchased from Amazon.
It's so easy to attach to an acoustic guitar with adjustable lugs, no need for drilling.
The sound when played through my Carlsbro Amp is very true and when I hook up to me Pocket POD effects unit absolutely mind blowing.
So there is not a volume control, no...
Published 20 months ago by Brian & Otis

2.0 out of 5 stars Has problem with higher strings
The sound that comes out isn't too bad in terms of quality but the B string will always ring out twice as loud as the other strings. At times the lower strings are barely audible; this has been the case for several guitar with several different gauges.
Published 2 months ago by Roo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Clip on Acoustic Guitar Pick up, 30 Nov 2012
This review is from: Clip-On Acoustic Guitar Pickup Sound Amplify, Padded Clip Guards, Low Feedback--Black
So there is not a volume control, no problem.
There is more than enough cable to move about stage or for home use.
Ordered on a friday came 4 days later from Hong Kong, what service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 13 April 2013
I needed a pickup for my wifes acoustic guitar, so we can play Rocksmith togheter. This one does it's jobe very well, but acoustic guitar is loud on it's own so I use it to play bass, and my electric plays the lead part. nice combination.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good for the price., 2 Sep 2013
Having research pick-ups in Denmark Street and been on the verge of buying a bottle cap stick-on for 30 or so, I was both sceptical to say the least. The product arrived in packaging which suggested from the bad grammar that I had been taken for a mug and the product when unwrapped appeared basic, which I expected for the price. However, the sound was surprising good and certainly comparable with the 30 alternative I was considering. The proof will be in how well it lasts. In truth it will be a reserve to another pick-up we have but I will certainly experiment with it and can recommend it to the extent I have as a cheap but clearly effective device.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product at a great price, 22 April 2013
This was very easy to fit and use, made a quite cheap guitar sound very good according to some experienced musician friends of mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work very well, 14 Feb 2014
Easy to set up and sounds good, at around 5 this was a steal. Cable is a decent length too.

5.0 out of 5 stars no volume control, 28 Oct 2013
the only thing this is missing is an independant volume control. But you dont really need one if you're going direct into an amp or PA. Nice, strong signal and easy to fit. Great value!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Oct 2013
I love this item. Sounds great and gives a lovely tone to my acoustic guitar when hooked up to my amp. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars clever little gadget, 27 Sep 2013
really clever little gadget and very easy to use love playing my acoustic guitar now can use it with an amplifier

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent product for a decent price, 1 July 2013
You get what you pay for really.
Sound quality isn't perfect but it is definitely a good substantial product.
Packaging wasn't the best, but the actual pickup works well and fits into my acoustic guitar perfectly.
Arrived within 4-5 days of purchase, which I think is excellent considering it was shipped in from Singapore.
Generally happy I chose to buy this particular pickup.

4.0 out of 5 stars guitar pickup, 7 Jun 2013
sounds really good tried it on my 12 string epiphone and was very pleased.it makes the tone of the guitar sound great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›