5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Machine
I had been struggling for a long time to choose a gaming pc, as a long-time console gamer I had no clue where to begin looking or even what to look for, all I knew was my current laptop was woefully insufficient for gaming and the next generation of consoles holds no appeal for me,

I hadn't heard of Vibox before coming across their packages on Amazon, and...
Published 3 months ago by K. Mogford

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful. Don't buy it!
Published 3 months ago by Ferny

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful. Don't buy it!, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: VIBOX Standard Package 3 - Cheap, Home, Office, Family, Gaming PC, Multimedia, Desktop, Computer, Full Package Including Windows 8.1, Battlefield 4 Game Bundle, 22" Monitor, Speakers, Keyboard & Mouse Complete Bundle (New 3.4GHz AMD, A4 Dual-Core Processor, 2GB AMD Radeon R7 240 Graphics Card, 1TB HDD Hard Drive, 8GB 1600MHZ RAM) (Personal Computers)
I bought this PC for my son for christmas thinking it would be a really good deal because of the monitor and mouse and keyboard. My son started using this PC to try and play games such as battlefield 4, call of duty ghosts and crysis (he really likes FPS games). The PC installed steam and origin perfectly fine but then when he tried to play the games the PC kept crashing and when it wasnt crashing it was lagging down to about 0-2 FPS even on low graphics settings. The AMD R7 240 GPU shouldnt be in this system because it has an AMD APU. The onboard graphics are just the same as those with the R7 240, I know it will run crossfire X however with such low end graphics cards it makes no sense. The one thing that really annoyed me about this pc was that after my son tried to update the PC it came up saying windows is not geniune. I will be returning this PC for a full refund and will be building my own PC. The reviews on this product are also all fake. DO NOT BUY ANY OF THE PRODUCTS THAT THESE PEOPLE SELL.

1.0 out of 5 stars more mither than its worth, 5 Jan 2014
I bought this pc boxing day thinking it was a great deal. It came last Thursday and for the first day it was running fine but after that nothing was working properly i couldn't connect to the internet the keyboard and mouse stopped working properly. But the thing that really annoys me is that i bought battlefield 4,dishonoured and bioshock before it came and i still haven't been able to play on them i will definitely be returning it and getting my money back

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Machine, 26 Dec 2013
K. Mogford "Kris" (England) - See all my reviews

I hadn't heard of Vibox before coming across their packages on Amazon, and having read rave reviews on on their other machines was convinced to buy my gaming pc from them. I went with this budget package (Standard package 3) thinking if it isn't good enough to run the games i like i can always put in a better graphics card (this one has an AMD Radeon R7 240), but I needn't have worried, so far it's been running everything I've tried without a single issue, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 2, Dead Space 1, 2 & 3 and Star Trek Online to name a few have all ran flawlessly at max settings on this machine. I can't comment on some of the big popular games like Call of Duty & Battlefield as they aren't my thing, but I don't see why they wouldn't be able to run at or near to max.

The tower case itself looks amazing, the photo doesn't do it justice, when you power it up it lights up all over with blue LED's and has a small digital display on the front that shows the cooling fans RPM, the system core temperature and how long the machine has been switched on for. this front section with the display also hinges open to reveal the DVD RW drive hidden behind it. One side panel is transparent so you can see the innards of the machine which looks awesome. It has 4 USB sockets on the back and another 3 on the front along with standard headphone & microphone ports and an SD card slot

One slightly confusing issue I had is it comes with a blue USB 3.0 cable sticking out the back, which according to the quickstart guide should be plugged into the rear USB 3.0 socket in order to engage the front USB 3.0 socket, but none of the sockets on the back are blue so no idea which one it's meant to be in. however just plugging it into any of the back sockets has activated the front blue USB 3.0 port, whether it actually functions as USB 3.0 or just makes it act like a USB 2.0 I don't know.

Included with this package is an AOC 22" HD LED monitor which looks amazing, images are unbelievably clear and there's been no flickering.
The speakers are pretty close together, the wire separating them is only about a foot long making it difficult to create a truly stereo sound environment with them on either side of the monitor.
It also comes with a usb keyboard & mouse bundle which while perfectly functional (writing this review with it) isn't the best one out there, the keys are pretty chunky and clicky, and the enter key is sometimes a little dodgy and has to pressed quite hard. I plan to replace the keyboard with a better quality one with lower profile keys. The optical mouse works fine but with just 2 standard buttons and the wheel isn't ideal for gaming purposes, I had a 6 button gaming mouse already that I used with my laptop and have stuck with it as it is a much better mouse for gaming - link to it here - B008M7JJ5U

All in all I have been thoroughly impressed with this machine, it does everything I need it to, responds super fast and is an ideal gaming pc if you don't have the budget for some overblown watercooled ultra behemoth. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great computer, 16 Sep 2013
P. Phillips (Luxembourg) - See all my reviews
This is a great computer very fast for vector drawing.It Is also very quiet.The monitor was a bit small so I bought a replacement.

4.0 out of 5 stars xmas present, 8 Jan 2014
My son likes this as it is his first computer but wasn't happy with the keyboard as the letters was in a different order but he has now got used to it x

4.0 out of 5 stars Computer purchase, 4 Feb 2014
This was a Christmas present for my son he was and Stiil is over the moon with it, one star knocked off because there was mix up with dispatch and I didn't receive it on the date I was expecting.

4.0 out of 5 stars sounds prety cool!, 6 Jan 2014
this product looks and sounds good! and you also get a decent monitor and keyboard, and its also got a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks and sounds great, 21 July 2013
looks and sounds great! been waiting to get an affordable half decent gaming computer, i am very tempted and i will get one if possible, on the hopeful event of me getting one i will write a detailed review on both positives and negatives to interest and influence people such as myself into a bargain like this...

ARRAY(0xb156424c)