on 30 May 2015
Really good package. A few words of warning no headset came with package although they claim the offer has changed. You will need a working system, windows 8 works well and a wifi dongle. So plan an extra 120 in your budget. Great computer and great price with helpful staff if you have a problem.
on 6 January 2015
This is soo good, worth every penny. I can finally play all my game at full graphic and speed. Didn't like the mouse too much but who cares when the rest of it is soo awesome. Fast delivery well packed all set up so I could get straight to gaming. I am so happy with this. Thumbs up.
on 11 June 2014
my son loves this had for a year and now adding littlw bits too it as he has become more interested, well worth the money and vibox very helpful
on 15 September 2015
due to my friend professional comments,I have already return this item with perfect package. it you are looking for a low performance PC which can run the league of legends in max setting with 19 fps, and u also have enough patience for waiting the online game loading page for more than 3 minuets, you should choose this PC, I gave 2 stars only based on the quality of package is very nice, besides it, there is nothing else make me satisfied. I would prefer to spend more money to buy a better PC with high graphics and processor, this one is really not good enough, even worse than my laptop.
on 26 May 2014
I got this for my boy, as an xmas present. He loved it to bits.

Technically it's a great build, simple and effective with lots of space inside the case, for airflow. It's sparsely populated inside, but given it's power that's not even a consideration.

It's only flaw, is the ultimately awful Windows 8, which has failed many times now. I'm now in the process of putting a Windows 7 build in, which will give my son many months of gaming, without system failures and hardware lockups.

So, to VIBOX say, scrap Windows 8 and use it's more stable brethren...Win 7!!!
on 26 December 2013
I had been struggling for a long time to choose a gaming pc, as a long-time console gamer I had no clue where to begin looking or even what to look for, all I knew was my current laptop was woefully insufficient for gaming and the next generation of consoles holds no appeal for me,

I hadn't heard of Vibox before coming across their packages on Amazon, and having read rave reviews on on their other machines was convinced to buy my gaming pc from them. I went with this budget package (Standard package 3) thinking if it isn't good enough to run the games i like i can always put in a better graphics card (this one has an AMD Radeon R7 240), but I needn't have worried, so far it's been running everything I've tried without a single issue, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 2, Dead Space 1, 2 & 3 and Star Trek Online to name a few have all ran flawlessly at max settings on this machine. I can't comment on some of the big popular games like Call of Duty & Battlefield as they aren't my thing, but I don't see why they wouldn't be able to run at or near to max.

The tower case itself looks amazing, the photo doesn't do it justice, when you power it up it lights up all over with blue LED's and has a small digital display on the front that shows the cooling fans RPM, the system core temperature and how long the machine has been switched on for. this front section with the display also hinges open to reveal the DVD RW drive hidden behind it. One side panel is transparent so you can see the innards of the machine which looks awesome. It has 4 USB sockets on the back and another 3 on the front along with standard headphone & microphone ports and an SD card slot

One slightly confusing issue I had is it comes with a blue USB 3.0 cable sticking out the back, which according to the quickstart guide should be plugged into the rear USB 3.0 socket in order to engage the front USB 3.0 socket, but none of the sockets on the back are blue so no idea which one it's meant to be in. however just plugging it into any of the back sockets has activated the front blue USB 3.0 port, whether it actually functions as USB 3.0 or just makes it act like a USB 2.0 I don't know.

Included with this package is an AOC 22" HD LED monitor which looks amazing, images are unbelievably clear and there's been no flickering.
The speakers are pretty close together, the wire separating them is only about a foot long making it difficult to create a truly stereo sound environment with them on either side of the monitor.
It also comes with a usb keyboard & mouse bundle which while perfectly functional (writing this review with it) isn't the best one out there, the keys are pretty chunky and clicky, and the enter key is sometimes a little dodgy and has to pressed quite hard. I plan to replace the keyboard with a better quality one with lower profile keys. The optical mouse works fine but with just 2 standard buttons and the wheel isn't ideal for gaming purposes, I had a 6 button gaming mouse already that I used with my laptop and have stuck with it as it is a much better mouse for gaming - link to it here - B008M7JJ5U

All in all I have been thoroughly impressed with this machine, it does everything I need it to, responds super fast and is an ideal gaming pc if you don't have the budget for some overblown watercooled ultra behemoth. Highly recommended.
on 26 June 2014
I was looking around for other PCs so i could play some decent games on and to also record for my Youtube Channel. Then i found this PC and for the price its brilliant. So far I have played Minecraft and Battlefield Hardline beta and they both work great. I can also record my game play through my game capture and also my face in full 1080p and it only uses about 60% CPU so thats great. My parcel arrived on the second day of the delivery estimate which was good. Overall this is a great product for people that want to play decent games and use as an every day computer. But I would buy a graphics card for it.
on 23 February 2015
Great computer, just know that to be able to play games such as battlefield 4 on ultra settings NEEDS a GPU(graphics card). The one that comes integrated in the cpu is good and stable for watching videos etc but not good enough for modern day games that require much more from a computer. The 4 core processor is amazing and fast, the computer came one day before estimated delivery date and im very happy with my purchase.
on 21 June 2015
Im very happy with the product and i was really happy impressed with your staff.
on 29 November 2015
ordered for my grandson, he had it only a few hours before getting force to restart the machine messages due to faulty drivers. he contacted tech support, they tried to help. over a week has past and he hasnt gotten it resolved, its still crashing. so is sending it back (when they decided to agree to the send back). not impressed one bit.

also the gaming side of it is sh***y, he tried skyrim, auto detect said high (hewas happy about that) but when loading the game the frames per second were around 10-15..... the game did run so well on low settings either.

World of warcraft was pretty much the same thing, low settings would get around 40fps, normal would get 20odd where as high would only reach 15fps at highest