5.0 out of 5 stars Great PC
Published 5 months ago by footballmad18

2.0 out of 5 stars should the mother board be in the gaming case ?
I've just opened the pc and began to assembly it, only to find out that there was no power cable from the tower and i'm hoping that the case is MEANT to have a big, open, empty space, as the box with the motherboard just had cds in it !!!
Published 6 months ago by Julia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PC, 26 Jun 2014
I was looking around for other PCs so i could play some decent games on and to also record for my Youtube Channel. Then i found this PC and for the price its brilliant. So far I have played Minecraft and Battlefield Hardline beta and they both work great. I can also record my game play through my game capture and also my face in full 1080p and it only uses about 60% CPU so thats great. My parcel arrived on the second day of the delivery estimate which was good. Overall this is a great product for people that want to play decent games and use as an every day computer.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Package, shame about the o/s, 26 May 2014
This review is from: VIBOX Standard Package 3 - Cheap, Home, Office, Family, Gaming PC, Multimedia, Desktop PC, Computer Full Package Including Windows 7, 22" Monitor, Gamer Headset, Keyboard & Mouse Complete Bundle (New 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) AMD, A8 Quad-Core Processor, AMD Radeon HD 7560D Graphics Card Chip, 1TB HDD Hard Drive, 8GB 1600MHZ RAM) (Personal Computers)
I got this for my boy, as an xmas present. He loved it to bits.

Technically it's a great build, simple and effective with lots of space inside the case, for airflow. It's sparsely populated inside, but given it's power that's not even a consideration.

It's only flaw, is the ultimately awful Windows 8, which has failed many times now. I'm now in the process of putting a Windows 7 build in, which will give my son many months of gaming, without system failures and hardware lockups.

So, to VIBOX say, scrap Windows 8 and use it's more stable brethren...Win 7!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars VIBOX Standard Package 3XSW, 30 Oct 2014
this gaming desk top pc is fantastic!! very good for minecraft where some mobs create awful frustrating lag... none/minimal !! I mean what more can I say!!
also one of the only company's that include a manual!! we live in the channel islands to purchase this quality here would cost closer to £1'200... so great value n I highly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Machine, 26 Dec 2013
I had been struggling for a long time to choose a gaming pc, as a long-time console gamer I had no clue where to begin looking or even what to look for, all I knew was my current laptop was woefully insufficient for gaming and the next generation of consoles holds no appeal for me,

I hadn't heard of Vibox before coming across their packages on Amazon, and having read rave reviews on on their other machines was convinced to buy my gaming pc from them. I went with this budget package (Standard package 3) thinking if it isn't good enough to run the games i like i can always put in a better graphics card (this one has an AMD Radeon R7 240), but I needn't have worried, so far it's been running everything I've tried without a single issue, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 2, Dead Space 1, 2 & 3 and Star Trek Online to name a few have all ran flawlessly at max settings on this machine. I can't comment on some of the big popular games like Call of Duty & Battlefield as they aren't my thing, but I don't see why they wouldn't be able to run at or near to max.

The tower case itself looks amazing, the photo doesn't do it justice, when you power it up it lights up all over with blue LED's and has a small digital display on the front that shows the cooling fans RPM, the system core temperature and how long the machine has been switched on for. this front section with the display also hinges open to reveal the DVD RW drive hidden behind it. One side panel is transparent so you can see the innards of the machine which looks awesome. It has 4 USB sockets on the back and another 3 on the front along with standard headphone & microphone ports and an SD card slot

One slightly confusing issue I had is it comes with a blue USB 3.0 cable sticking out the back, which according to the quickstart guide should be plugged into the rear USB 3.0 socket in order to engage the front USB 3.0 socket, but none of the sockets on the back are blue so no idea which one it's meant to be in. however just plugging it into any of the back sockets has activated the front blue USB 3.0 port, whether it actually functions as USB 3.0 or just makes it act like a USB 2.0 I don't know.

Included with this package is an AOC 22" HD LED monitor which looks amazing, images are unbelievably clear and there's been no flickering.
The speakers are pretty close together, the wire separating them is only about a foot long making it difficult to create a truly stereo sound environment with them on either side of the monitor.
It also comes with a usb keyboard & mouse bundle which while perfectly functional (writing this review with it) isn't the best one out there, the keys are pretty chunky and clicky, and the enter key is sometimes a little dodgy and has to pressed quite hard. I plan to replace the keyboard with a better quality one with lower profile keys. The optical mouse works fine but with just 2 standard buttons and the wheel isn't ideal for gaming purposes, I had a 6 button gaming mouse already that I used with my laptop and have stuck with it as it is a much better mouse for gaming - link to it here - B008M7JJ5U

All in all I have been thoroughly impressed with this machine, it does everything I need it to, responds super fast and is an ideal gaming pc if you don't have the budget for some overblown watercooled ultra behemoth. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for money - I usually build my own ..., 18 Nov 2014
Amazing value for money - I usually build my own PC's but wanted one for my son to play games on.

You will need to update drivers (not from disc) - get a new graphics card and this PC is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves this had for a year and now ..., 11 Jun 2014
my son loves this had for a year and now adding littlw bits too it as he has become more interested, well worth the money and vibox very helpful

4.0 out of 5 stars An awesome machine for the price., 29 Sep 2014
It started off really bad, and I thought I made a terrible mistake. BUT that was rectified when I looked online for new drivers. The drivers on the disk that comes with the motherboard are crazy outdated. Once I did that it was a whole new machine!
This PC is brilliant. I use it for gaming and it's managed to run anything I've thrown at it. It may not run things at full graphics, but I don't mind about that. Don't forget, the monitor itself sells for £80, so the PC itself is only £350 (if, like me, you got it at £430)
The reason I haven't given it a full five stars is that the equipment that comes with it isn't brilliant. It all works, but they are quite cheap and you can tell. Especially the speakers. But for such a cheap price what do you expect?
The delivery was delayed but that would appear to be because they updated the product and included a slightly better processor. Must have just been bad timing on my part!
But yes, if you install your own drivers, this is a crazy machine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant service easy to set up got it for sons ..., 25 July 2014
Brilliant service easy to set up got it for sons birthday he loves it and does everything he needs it to

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, 17 Aug 2014
I love my vibox computer its perfect. Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great computer, 16 Sep 2013
P. Phillips (Luxembourg) - See all my reviews
This is a great computer very fast for vector drawing.It Is also very quiet.The monitor was a bit small so I bought a replacement.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›