5.0 out of 5 stars This PC is a tank
I do not even have to click Internet. I just imagine Google and it loads up on my screen.

I do not even have to press power button. I just imagine it turned on and it turns on.

Published 20 months ago by Isaac Blackburn

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy
It's too slow it keeps crashing when I lose on minesweeper wouldn't recommend to anyone waste of money if you ask me
Published 20 months ago by Shaun

5.0 out of 5 stars This PC is a tank, 16 Jan 2013

the 64GB of ram was not enough for my needs so I hacked the motherboard and added 100TB of ram and bought a 4PB hard drive from NASA. Now it runs off mind control, can play 16K Hd films, can emulate every ps3 game and xbox 360 game.

This pc is a tank. highly recommend to all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 5 Jan 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont Buy, 17 Feb 2013
This PC can't run Crysis 2. It's to laggy. In fact, it takes 10 hours for the load up screen to pass. :/

5.0 out of 5 stars GODMODE, 6 Feb 2013
This PC is truly the best PC in the universe, I bought 3 of these one for each of my 2 year old sons and one for myself, and they are soooo cheap!

Isaac Blackburn was so right, 64gb ram is not enough so I also hacked the motherboard, which is easy btw - just google it, anyway so I rang Nasa and I too asked for one of those 100TB Ram cards they said they could offer me a 500TB card, for a bit more money, I accepted, added it to the motherboard and now you can actually run it by mind-control, sounds stupid but it works! The hard drive is also upgradeable too! I found out that I couldn't only play 16K films but I managed to charge my Tesla Roadster on the energy created by the PSU!!!!!!!
Also after "Legally" downloading fraps I could record my gameplay at 10,000FPS, whilst rendering a 3 hour Black Ops 2 video on Adobe After Effects CS6 of which I also got "legally".

I would definitely reccomend this to anbody over the age of 16+ months. I hope you found my review helpful!

3.0 out of 5 stars oh well, 29 Jan 2013
was gonna buy one for each room in the house but was put off by the dismal 1 year warranty, oh well back to my commodore 64 then

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 28 Dec 2012
this pc is the best i have ever had and the vibox pcs are the best for gameing and home work