5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent trilogy
Excellent trilogy each book brings you closer to the main characters and this book bring the trilogy to a good conclusion. It would be great to see further adventure with these characters and I look forward to reading more from this author.
Published 19 months ago by el diablo

3.0 out of 5 stars The immortals of Myrdwyer
Published 12 months ago by Aaron

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent trilogy, 13 May 2013
This review is from: The Immortals of Myrdwyer: A Mages of Bloodmyr Novel: Book #3 (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars brillient end, 20 July 2012
Alan Paul Underwood "alanpaulunderwood" (Nottingham england) - See all my reviews
this book iz the 3rd in the set it is amazing end to the books this book gives young sorcerer and his companions one fine problem to face will thay survive will thay retyrn home this if for you to descover

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Reading, 27 Feb 2014
The writing style is simple, yet the story draws you in and I found myself hooked very quickly. So much so that I read all three of the books in the series in a week.

I hope that the author will continue with the series as I feel that a lot more can be explored and, for me, the series so far did not really draw a conclusion.

Overall a good read.

1.0 out of 5 stars The immortals of myrdwyer, 25 Jan 2014
This is an amazing book to finish off (for now) the series of books by Brian kittrell. If you love adventure, sorcery, friendship and mystery then this is the book for You.

3.0 out of 5 stars The immortals of Myrdwyer, 14 Dec 2013
I have read the other books in this series and they were very good. But unfortunately I can't say the same about this one. This book focuses too much on the relationship between Laedron and Valyrie and because of this the whole quest has taken a back seat. I feel that there isn't enough going on in the book and I found it very disappointing as I expected a dramatic ending to the trilogy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally..., 6 Nov 2013
Much more action and an interesting development. Would like to see more on this storyline. Will keep a look out for more tales.

4.0 out of 5 stars a good series, 4 Nov 2013
I liked the continued story of the main characters. I wasn't so keen on the prolonged mid section of the book. I'd have enjoyed more of the last section instead. It was a good book. I enjoyed the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars More please, 19 Sep 2013
Good continuation of the tale. The end came to soon. Looking forward to the next book... assuming there will be another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the whole series, 12 Sep 2013
I'm honestly a little sad that the story had come to an end. This is my favourite book in the three part series. The whole aspect of magic is revealed in so much more depth, and the characters seem more real by the minute.

5.0 out of 5 stars best of three, 10 Aug 2013
Of all three books this was by far the best. I found it difficult to put down and would sit till the early hours of the morning caught up in the adventure.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›