5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Combination TV with Excellent, Fast Customer Service.
This is a superb combi television, with amazingly clear picture quality, which is perfect for keeping my teenagers happy. It looks smart and sleek and it really does look like a much more expensive model. We are very impressed - it was great value and the delivery was really fast.I can thoroughly recommend both this seller and product.
Published 18 months ago by skaffy0

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken Stand Poor Communication From Seller
Published 6 months ago by Grapes of Wrath

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Combination TV with Excellent, Fast Customer Service., 2 Oct 2012
This review is from: Technika 26-229 26 -inch LCD 720 pixels 50 Hz TV With DVD Player (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, 13 Nov 2012
We bought this TV for mother-in-law as the one she had was beginning to look a bit dated. This one ticks all the boxes, comes with a bult in DVD, which saves space, good size, great price. If there was one down-side it was the fact that the TV didn't come with a handbook/manual. When I contacted the vendor they advised that this was now the norm as the onscreen guide should be sufficient. When I explained the TV had been bought for an elderly lady they immediately sent out a manual for a similar model that resolved the issue. That's what I call great customer service!!
Would recommend purchase, great set, great features, great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 11 Oct 2013
Silver City player (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Stylish and good looking TV. Great value for money. Well packaged and very efficient delivery, order late Thu and TV was here in ABERDEEN by Mon lunchtime well done. Was a bit dubious about ordering a TV online but the TV is more than I expected with Samsung LCD screen on a shop brand Tv which is excellent. The only down side is there is no instruction booklet and we will probably never find or use all the functions available on the TV or remote. That aside I would definitely highly recommend this seller especially for their excellent product and prompt and efficient service. Would give more stars if I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent buy, 23 Mar 2013
this television is a very good buy at the price, picture very good, I would recommend buying this television to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 11 Nov 2013
Great product. Clear picture. I've put it over my mother's bed so she can watch it while comfortable. Inclusion of DVD player great idea. Only slight problem - my mum finds the remote a bit complicated.

4.0 out of 5 stars TV Review, 3 Nov 2013
Good size, good quality, good product. Bought this TV for my teenage sons bedroom, perfect for his playstation and sky viewing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Technika lcd television with dvd, 20 Nov 2013
excellent value for money. Arrived very promptly, easy to set up and use would recommend it to anyone who wants a television for a spare room.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken Stand Poor Communication From Seller, 21 Oct 2013
I got this tv after reading the 5 good reviews (i notice that the 5 reviews have gone down to 3) and it arrived whilst i was away for 2 days. I opened it on Saturday and found that the piece that connects the stand to the tv is missing, so cannot attach it and see if the tv works. It also looks as though a piece that was attached to the base once might have sheered off. Sent an email to the seller asking for a refund detailing the problem. Sent over the weekend and got a reply this morning informing me that a piece would be sent and asking for my phone number. I asked via an email when it would be sent, no reply, i then asked did they have my address, no reply. I've now asked for a full refund again and how they will collect. Update: the reviews have reappeared again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent TV, 28 Sep 2013
A store TV with Samsung parts, what more can one ask for. Price A.1. compared to similar sumsung product. A good Buy would reommend

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Service, 15 Nov 2013
F. Stride - See all my reviews
I would like to express my gratitude for the care and attention I received when buying this product. The after service was very impressive.
Fred