5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Torch/Price/Delivery, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Maglite AA Pro Plus LED Presenation Box Flashlight (Sports)
Hi I just had to write a review, I don't normally especially as I usually have been less than satisfied. The mini maglite LED has more than met my expectations and it was a very good price. The delivery was excellent and all in all has reinstated my confidence in Amazon third party sellers - WELL DONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket Rocket, 13 Jan. 2014
Bit pricey, but compact and super bright! Can't fault it.

Nice case with room for some spare batteries too. Great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Bright pocket/handbag sized torch, built to last, 23 Dec. 2014
We have a couple of classic Mini-Maglites. They are very well put together and still working after nearly 20 years, but not very bright and at £21 this looked like a good upgrade.

My Mini-Maglite Pro turned up today and my first impression was that it was bright. It was daylight, so I couldn't test it properly, but looking at the bulb was dazzling. I really don't recommend trying it yourself. It's slightly larger than the classic Mini-Maglite, but only about 1cm, which is not enough to notice unless you have a very specific constraint.

It's dark now and on full power it is impressively bright. There is a streetlight directly outside and I can still see how strong the beam is. I've also discovered the power saving mode. Although it's only 25% of full power it is actually strong enough for normal use. If I was using it I would happily use power saving most of the time to extend the battery life.

Although it's not a cheap torch, I expect a Maglite to last. Our classic Mini-Maglites are 20 years old and still working and this looks just as solid. One question remains, how long do the batteries last?

5.0 out of 5 stars Maglite, 1 Mar. 2014
Mrs. S. Corner (N.E. UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastic for in the car and around the stables on dark nights. Well made and compact. Very bright, easy to pop into a pocket.
Got fed up of buying cheap alternatives and should have got one of these to start with.
Would certainly recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really bright and great build quality, 3 Oct. 2014
Great torch, I live by the river and walking the dog on a night is now a pleasure. No street lights along the path but 100 yards of brightness at the turn of a wrist. I use high power rechargeables and they last well. Dropped it a few times and it is obviously of the same build quality that you would expect from Maglite. There are brighter torches out there for more money but for thirty quid this is brilliant and you get Maglite quality and reliability.

As an addendum, I have found that the half brightness setting is still brighter than my old LED maglite, excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent torch!, 25 Oct. 2014
dj.si (London, England) - See all my reviews
The Maglite AA Pro Plus LED torch is really very good. It is a handy pocketable size, at 245 lumens the brightness and range of the light beam are excellent (far far better than my original Maglite AA with the standard bulb), and the construction is of very high quality, as you'd expect from Maglite. The option of either 100% or 25% brightness is also a handy feature.

There are many cheaper LED torches available, but if you want one that's of high quality and is going to last, get this one - it's worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 2 Jan. 2015
Considering the £20 price tag my expectations were quite high, I wasn't disappointed, this is in a different league then the torches I have had in the past, its so bright and intense it makes my other cheap LED torch look like a kids toy.

The first time I unscrewed the top to put it into candle mode I was very impressed, it showers bright light over a large area lighting up my whole bedroom.

Don't waste your money on those cheapo £2.99 torches this is a proper bit of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, 14 Aug. 2014
Unbelievably bright! I like the power save option. The sticky tape on the presentation box covers the silver writing so when you open it, it pulls a couple of the letters off with it. Also part of the wording on the head of the torch was rubbed off. But then again, it's not a product I'm going to wrap in cotton wool. It's naturally going to pick up knocks and scratches over the years. Overall very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 Feb. 2015
When I saw this on a bargain price, I had to buy it, even though I already have one! This Maglite product offers great power in a pocket-sized form - though it guzzles down batteries, of course. This Pro PLUS model of the classic AA torch has two modes, so besides the super powered beam, you can also switch it on at the power saving mode to get a longer time for use from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable brightness, 26 Nov. 2014
This torch is amazing! I never expected such a clear white powerful light, all the specifications on this torch are true! On its brightest setting it illuminates a large distance and on its "eco" mode is ideal for household power cuts or for illuminating where I am walking in the immediate area. I would highly recommend this product, you pay for what you get!