5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 12 Mar 2014
Graeme A. G. Scott (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Having been a long time user of Cool Edit Pro I decided that I needed to upgrade to a more advanced system. As I am a Windows based user and having no previous knowledge of Pro Tools I wanted to stay with a similar GUI to that which I had been familiar with hence the selection of CS6. The package is proving to be just what I needed and my knowledge has been enhanced via the addition of Classroom In A Book. The layout and information are first class whilst the tutorials are well thought out and easy to use and understand.
This is an excellent adjunct to have available for users of all levels and requirements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Amazon!, 31 July 2013
I desperately needed this manual as having worked previously with "Cool Edit and Adobe Audition 3" Adobe CS6 was complicated but then after following the lessons in the book, you get to realise what a great job Adobe have done in producing CS6. The book is not expensive in reality for the content of the Lessons and Tutorials plus the CD that comes with it. Its what they really call "Value for your money".

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent condition, great timing!, 4 Mar 2013
The book arrived, as usual, on time and in perfect condition. It's a great manual for beginners on After Effects CS6, I've actually been using it almost on a day to day basis. It's easy to read and to execute the tutorials, and it helps you to form a method that will allow you to better understand and work with the program. I absolutely recommend it!

Adobe Audition CS6 Classroom in a Book