5.0 out of 5 stars great book
just as good as the first book couldn't put it down, worth the read would request others read it fantastic.
Published 7 months ago by linda

3.0 out of 5 stars AUDIOBOOK VERSION NEEDS A DIFFERENT READER
Published on 5 Jun 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars AUDIOBOOK VERSION NEEDS A DIFFERENT READER, 5 Jun 1999
By A Customer
The actor who played Gowron is the reader of all the parts in Imzadi II. I found his voice to really detract from my enjoyment of the story. Worf sounds like Gowron. Alexander sounds like Gowron. Deanna, Mrs. Troi, and Sela sound like Gowron trying to (badly) imitate a woman's voice. I would have preferred a much more unobtrusive reader. If I had it to do all over again, I would have skipped the audiobook and just bought the paperback.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Triangle: Imzadi II: Star Trek The Next Generation (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sound effects are great, but romance is lacking., 3 Oct 1998
By A Customer
First, the new sound effects that S&S audio is using are great. But the story is somewhat lacking in my opinion. While I thought the tie-ins with old characters from the first book, as well as other ST:TNG guest characters were good I did not like the way Worf was portrayed. Ever since Worf moved to DS9 he has been portrayed as a mean spirited individual. Peter David carries that into this audio adventure and it hurts the tragicness of Worf and Troy's "never meant to be" romance. But, if you would like to hear Robert O'Reilly talk in some great voices buy this tape.

ARRAY(0xacc72ea0)