ORA

Published 4 days ago by Ethan Sutherland

2.0 out of 5 stars Mistake
Bought it for my partner for Christmas and she hated it and it went to the charity shop not for her unfortunately
Published 11 months ago by Happy chap

2.0 out of 5 stars Mistake, 17 Aug 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars hmm, 12 July 2013
Ms. C. Adams - See all my reviews
This review is from: ORA (Audio CD)
I only liked a couple of the songs... disappointing to say the least. Hopefully her next album is a lot stronger

3.0 out of 5 stars Its alright, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: ORA (Audio CD)
Not a fan of her anymore, was when I bought it, some pretty crap songs on but then Fall in Love is really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars This an AMAZING ALBUM no wonder it reached number 1 in the ..., 21 July 2014
This review is from: ORA (Audio CD)
This an AMAZING ALBUM no wonder it reached number 1 in the UK album charts! It includes the two great sogs RIP, and How We Do both of which reached number one in the UK singles chart. All of the songs are catchy, some are very emotional like Hello, Hi,Goodbye and there are the classics like Shine Ya Light and Radioactive. Facemelt is a very good track. Along with Roc The Life and Been Lying (both of which Rita Ora wrote herself)!! So whst i am trying to say is regardless if you are a #RITABOTS ir not you should get this beautiful album! 5 STARZ!!

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected a lot more, 9 Sep 2012
This review is from: ORA (Audio CD)
I was excited about Rita and I still am, I love the texture in her voice, it think she has a lot more vocal range than she is show casing and I think she has room to grow and gain more octaves and sonically go in many directions. I expected a lot more vocal range and better song choice, high expectations and then you get blah. Some songs are very nicely done and well sung, I'm just tired of hearing the same old thing over and over again. R.I.P was very good just because the song title isn't what the song is about and I like the mix of fast beat over slower singing, something different. She has an amazing voice and she could have sung a signature song that would set her apart. Like Brandy, Monica, AKeys, they Mary J, I know she isn't up there but from the jump they had a sound that was their own, you know a certain sound or song that you know you get from them, that sets them apart Usher is a great example, Anthony Hamilton Musiq SoulChild list goes on Lyfe Jennings. I'm just saying setting yourself apart from the start, she's being compared to Rihanna I would think that ticks her off and would do all she could to set herself apart from her from album 1.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Granddaughter loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun 2014
Mrs. Marion Cooper "Tankman" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great album.

2.0 out of 5 stars unexpected, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: ORA (Audio CD)
I had not heard of Rita and assumed that this was her first (only) album, but the track I wanted was not on it. some good trackes on this though so I'll give it a try

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Music from another Pop Tart!, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: ORA (Audio CD)
I like Rita Ora a lot, her music is fun pop music with some surprises thrown in here and there. She's catchy and has a urban hipster vibe going on in the background.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea but no complaints, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: ORA (Audio CD)
This wass purchased as a birthday present for my wife, she likes it, which is really all I can say!

ORA
ORA by Rita Ora (Audio CD - 2012)