4.0 out of 5 stars Hi viz
Bought 2 of these, one each for my boyfriend & myself as we both ride motorbikes through city traffic to work.
Firstly they are very reflective & as waterproof as you would expect from a lightweight, foldaway product.
Published 17 months ago by Sarah W

I used to have a Hump cover that was very good, but managed to lose it after 4 years of service. I thought this one would provide a more economical alternative. For me this cover needs to do three things:

1. Cover a rucksack up to the volume described (40l.)
2. Be very high visibility, day or night
3. Keep your rucksack dry.

It meets the...
Published on 22 Nov. 2012 by Mapache

2.0 out of 5 stars More Mile Hi Viz Rucksack cover - Good size, good viz, NOT WATERPROOF!, 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: More Mile High Viz Waterproof Backpack Rucksack Bag Cover for Cycling or Running MM1394 (Misc.)

1. Cover a rucksack up to the volume described (40l.)
2. Be very high visibility, day or night
3. Keep your rucksack dry.

It meets the first two very well but unfortunately it is not waterproof. It is shower-proof at best, and that would be generous. If you have this cover over your rucksack and it rains, your bag will get wet. Throughout. I am very surpprised that this item is described as being waterproof. It isn't.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT WATERPROOF, 14 Feb. 2013
In spite of what they say in the description, this backpack cover is not waterproof at all. Not great if you live in a rainy country.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hi viz, 6 Nov. 2013
They fit OK on the different 25-30L backpacks we use. The attachments are cross cross elastic with poppers on so they come around the sides of the packs nicely.

The only criticism would be that they tend to slip down a bit as there is no fastener at the top, between the two shoulder straps. But they haven't slipped all the way off. Will need to wait & see how they weather the British winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Viz Backpack, 19 Oct. 2012
Bought the More Mile High Viz Waterproof Backpack as I was feeling a little vulnerable on my motorbike on those occasions when I was using a backpack so my High Viz Vest was mostly obscured. This is a great product. Folds to nothing, fits a variety of rucksacks we have at home and has survived one machine wash so far. Very easy to pop on an off rucksacks and is genuinely high viz. Not expensive and definitely a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 28 May 2013
First trip to work after this arrived, deluge... Me, in t-shirt and shorts, soaked. My suit, shirt and shoes in my 'sack, bone dry.
It fits perfectly over my rucksack and I feel confident it's secure.
Great kit, great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Hump but just as good, 20 Mar. 2013
Great value for money compared to the Hump bag cover, and is pretty much exactly the same.
It has strong elasticated edges & top and bottom and straps with poppers on to secure it under the arm straps of the backpack.
The yellow really stands out - especially at dawn and dusk - and the vertical reflectors are very visible, not so sure about the chevron style ones though...

If you cycle to work with a back pack on then you really should have one of these - it's water resistant too!

3.0 out of 5 stars good visible bag. well designed, 22 Oct. 2013
I. Clark "Ian 'tops of for techno'" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This bag cover is pretty good and excellent value for the money. The silver in the middle rubs off a bit, although the side stripes are ok. One seam stitching has opened a bit, although it might be my fault for using too big a bag. The reflective stuff is not high quality 3m - but you get what you pay for and this is ok - prob a 3.5 not a 3. The pocket is useful. I would like to see it slightly larger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better - but better than nothing at all, 8 Feb. 2015
tallpete33 (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Being a motorist (AND a cyclist) I appreciate it when bikers/cyclists make the effort to make themselves more visible but all too often see them with a full hi-viz jacket almost totally obscured from the rear by a dark rucksack. This item is a good solution to that whilst providing some weather protection also. I say some as the cover is quite thin so shower-proof would be a more appropriate description. It fits nicely over my daughter's North Face Jester ruckie however the printed horizontal chevrons do rub off and unfortunately disappeared altogether after one wash leaving the more substantial vertical reflectors only (to be fair the description does not state it is washable but it does get pretty filthy). Bit disappointing but still way better than nothing and it compacts nicely for storage too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems good, 23 Mar. 2013
Duncan Lyster (Herefordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Very high visibility (so much so that when I look round it makes me jump!). A bit on the small side for my bag but thats my fault. No water gets through it and it has a helpful pocket on the back so you dont need to take it off the bag all the time to get at stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 28 Feb. 2013
Pretty good, attaches ok but not brilliantly to my rucksack but it's more than adequate. Well worth the price that was charged, great alternative to the lightweight neon jacket I had for these cold winter days.