4.0 out of 5 stars Pilot Frixion Clicker Erasable Rollerball Pen Green
The whole Frixion Clicker collection is great. There are so many colours and the writing is very good. The only problem is that it uses A LOT of ink so it makes these pens very expensive. My advise is to buy the refills at the same time as the pens.

I personally find the clicker pens erase better than the ones with a cap (but this may just be a matter of taste!)
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good pen
Realy good pen but the ink ran out too quickly and quality is realy good. I recommend this product to anyone
Published 9 months ago by taiba irfan

4.0 out of 5 stars Pilot Frixion Clicker Erasable Rollerball Pen Green, 12 Oct. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pens, 26 Mar. 2014
I use these during classes, and mainly during exams that are mandatory to be written in ink, so I can erase any mistake.

Sometimes, the eraser bit can smudge a little, and to erase big portions of text I just hit the paper with a lighter flame and it instantly disappears. I also found out it reappears if the paper is placed in the freezer (nice way of playing secret message with kids...).

My only drawback is how fast the ink ends: on a busy period, I am switching cartridges every week!

Fortunately, there are refill available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frixion pens, 14 Oct. 2013
MumK (UK London) - See all my reviews
These are great for the kids, no more need for tipex etc just rubs out and it really works well, I love them too for my diary, no more pages of crossing out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Teacher's Pet, 15 Mar. 2013
So you've marked the books, then decide that the marks are a little harsh, or worse still- you make a spelling mistake. You can erase it with no-one knowing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, 2 Jun. 2014
Colin Main (UK) - See all my reviews
Let's face it, this is not an expensive pen. However, the finish is reasonable and the grip is comfortable. The ink looks good (it is about half way between a traditional biro and a fountain pen in terms of consistency and looks) and the eraser works well without any noticeable signs of wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brighten up your paperwork, 12 Oct. 2014
Katharine Kirby "Kate" (HELSTON, Cornwall United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Once you work out that the pen is made usable by clicking the clip down, you are off. My husband puzzled away at the new pen, declaring it didn't work, until I politely pointed out the required action.

Being erasable is a new asset, especially for those occasions when you miswrite a greetings card that cost good money. We are so used to clearing text created by keyboard that hand written missives tend to flummox when something is done incorrectly.

I am a great fan of turquoise/light blue ink so this is a great favourite and something of a trademark with me. Smooth and clean this pen has the happy gift of making one's writing look more attractive. Mine has become more decorative than legible these days, so any help is gratefully received.

Pilot is a trusty brand, maker of many fine pens, of which this is a fine example.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pen for the price, 6 Sept. 2014
June Doll "June" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I bought this erasable pen as I do a lot of puzzles - sudoku, codeward, crosswords etc, and I thought it would be very useful just to rub out any mistakes. I had been using Tippex but it was very messy, especially if you needed to change something more than once. This pen does the job very efficiently. Apart from this, it writes really nicely. It has a fine point and writes like a fountain pen - but without the mess. The ink dries really quickly so unlike a fountain pen, there is no smudging. I am sure my hand-writing has improved using this pen. I was so pleased with it that I use it all the time and I have already bought ink refills so that I don't run out. Altogether this is a terrific pen, particularly considering the low price. Unexpectedly good.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little pen, 20 Oct. 2013
Bought this for my son for school, great little pen, delivery very fast, would recommened this to buy. My son loves this and was amazed that he could rub a mistake out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 15 July 2013
Perfect purchase for my daughter who just got her Pen Licence. Easy to write and rub out with. Very fast delivery. The perfect pen for any adult or child.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are amazing!, 17 Nov. 2013
These pens are really useful, especially for teachers. I will definitely be purchasing many more in a range of colours.