4.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice
I bought this hat for my brother for christmas, as he's a huge lfc fan. The first thing that caught everybodys attention was the blue colour, its really nice. He wore it to work today and he said its very warm but when he tried it on yesterday he said it made his ears burn. He's washed it and now says its fine. So if you buy it, its better to wash it first :)
Published on 26 Dec. 2012 by Me :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty but company accommodating
This hat was purchased as a gift and we found a hole on inner side the company acted promptly to assist us
Published 13 months ago by Tricia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Liverpool FC Knitted Bronx Beanie Hat Navy (RRP £9.99!) (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby LOVES it, 23 Jan. 2013
Got into trouble for throwing my husbands Manky old hat out knowing that he was getting this for Christmas. Thankfully I have been forgiven now he has received this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars great hat, 2 Jan. 2013
S. Butler (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
bought for my liverpool mad son. fits perfect and he's proud to wear it. exactly as described and arrived in good time.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 21 May 2014
can,t wait to wear it next time I,m at anfield very smart and warm as well as a great fit

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 13 Feb. 2014
These are very warm and comfortable, Very good quality, I would recommend these! I brought 1 then ordered another for my son and he is thrilled to bits.

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty but company accommodating, 11 Feb. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality, 10 Jan. 2014
The item arrived in good time and was excellent quality. It is a gift for a LFC reporter who lives in a very cold country so this will be perfect!

Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy!, 2 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my husband who always wear a Liverpool hat, what a bargain it was at £4.99.Excellent Value

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described!, 13 Jun. 2013
I am really pleased with the product. When I received it, I was glad to see it was the same as the image on the site, nice design. I'm sure the Liverpool fan I've bought it for will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 May 2013
Good quality, good price. Overall very pleased with the purchase of this hat. Looks great in my opinion also and is 100% genuine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›