5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!
Bought this product after hunting for a long time for a suitable sleeve case for my Macbook Air 13". Well as the title says, wow! Looks great, feels great, my Air fits in there like a dream, snug but not impossible to get back out. Love it.
Published 23 months ago by Sal

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT leather.
NOT leather. I do wish sellers would be honest about what they're selling. Otherwise it's nice enough, though a little overpriced for a plastic sleeve
Published 2 months ago by Leopold Middlefinger

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 5 Aug 2012
This review is from: 13.3 inch Laptop Ultrabook Leather Sleeve Carry Case Cover for Apple Macbook Air 13.3 , Asus Zenbook UX31, Acer Aspire S3, Lenovo IdeaPad U300s (Black) (Electronics)
Only thing I will say is if you using a Speck shell cover for your Air (like I am) then you will struggle to fit the macbook in the sleeve with this on. Saying that thou the sleeve is meant to fit in a naked Macbook Air, thats the whole point of it really :) Looks so smart and you could walk around your macbook in there under your arm and no one will know because it just looks like you have some files in there..

On that basis this cover gets a 9.5 out of 10. (.5 less because nothings ever perfect)

Don't think, buy it..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, 26 Feb 2014
A. Jones (London) - See all my reviews
This is a very nice sleeve which looks like it could easily cost far more than it does. I bought it for a Dell XPS 13, and it's perhaps slightly roomier than it needs to be for this laptop, particularly at the top where it could easily lose about an inch. That's not a problem for me, but if you're wanting a case that adds minimal bulk to your ultrabook then you might want to look elsewhere.

The sleeve did have a slightly funny smell when I first opened it - the glue used, perhaps? - but that disappeared after a couple of days and it's absolutely fine now.

I'm very happy with this purchase. I also think the sleeve would make a rather nice folder for A4 documents. I'm a musician and I'm considering buying another one to keep sheet music in!

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT leather., 16 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful laptop bag, 12 Jan 2013
The product looks better in the flesh than on the photograph. Does the job well, very pleased so would recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FOR MACBOOK AIR DUE TO MAGNET PROBLEMS, 3 Jan 2013
Beware of the magnet fault and MacBook air.

NOT to be USED with MACBOOKS!

I bought this case for my 13" macbook book air. The sleeve has magnetic buttons for opening and closing which causes a damage (screen collapse) to the macbook when the laptop is close to it. the laptop completely shuts off. I would recommend to anyone who has spent lots of money on their macs NOT to get this, as the magnetic has been known to cause irreversible damage to the important components of the mac (which are all on the bottom of the laptop). You can do a quick google search to on macs and magnets. Just thought I would share this with you guys, as i know no one here wants to cause damage to their macbook.

I am returning the item, but have not heard back yet. :-(

P.S the quality of the sleeve, bar the weird smell, actually looks and feels ok, if not slightly business-like and masculine, so not for females... feels slightly on the cheap-ish side (i.e. not the real leather-like feel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks better in the photos, 17 May 2013
It's not bad for the money and does the trick if you're looking for something cheap but I wouldn't really recommend it.
From distance it looks like leather but the cheap quality is very noticeable when you touch it as it's some kind of textured rubber.

However, it works perfectly with the 13" MacBook Air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect purchase, 21 April 2013
You're never sure what to expect when buying online. This, however, is a great product, turning your Macbook Air into a stylish and well-protected travel item. I like the quality of the faux-leather and the colour (brown) is classy; the Air fits into the case snugly and satisfyingly. In a way - it adds to the security of the Air - because it just looks like a portfolio of papers rather than a laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. It does exactly what it says on ..., 13 July 2014
Max Bradford "Max Bradford" (Bradford-on-Avon, England) - See all my reviews
I love it. It does exactly what it says on the tin, which is: it grips my 13inch MacBook Air tightly, the magnets work a treat, and in light grey it complements the look of the AirBook perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Jun 2014
Looks funky and cool not like a laptop bag but documents folder.Great colour good quality I got one for my niece as well she is 16 and loves it I'm 36 and love it too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sleeve -, 3 Feb 2013
For the price, this really is an excellent product. Having seen similar leather cases in Harrods for extortionate prices i have to say i am happy with this. It fits my Acer S3 Ultrabook perfectly with just enough room to throw my portable hardrive into it also! The leather has a great fee land looks professional. For once, the pics just dont do it justice!