4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and achievable
Surprisingly good. Only 4 stars as there are too much talking at the beginning of each short workout by Heidi which I think it's not necessary. The workouts are fun and friendly and achievable for someone who is not a gym fitness freak but want to stay fit during pregnancy.
Published on 9 May 2013 by owl

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I tried it too early
Brought this as I wasn't sure about exercising in early pregnancy. The workouts seem good, but fairly relaxed, so think it might be more beneficial later on.
Published 14 months ago by Mrs K Fletcher

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and achievable, 9 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: What To Expect When You're Expecting Fitness DVD (DVD)
A very manageable set of workouts designed for moms to be. I found this really nice to use. The women leading the workouts are at various stages of pregnancy which is really helpful when trying to follow along at a pace you can handle. They also have a bit of a sense of humor and it feels quite like a real class rather than an instructional DVD which is nice.

The 10 minute segments go by quickly and the option to mix and match makes it easier to fit this type of exercise into my schedule.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant workout for expectant Mums, 10 Jun. 2013
This review is from: What To Expect When You're Expecting Fitness DVD (DVD)
Bought for my daughter who is only a few weeks pregnant. Ladies who lead the workouts all lovely and inspirational to keep fit with them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good thorough and achievable workout!, 16 July 2013
This review is from: What To Expect When You're Expecting Fitness DVD (DVD)
I'll be the first to admit that before falling pregnant I was a total couch potato and I definitely carry more weight than I should, so when I found out I was pregnant I wanted to get healthier for my baby's sake. I've tried loads of other work out dvd and most of the time I find that because i got the hand-to-eye coordination and grace of a wheelbarrow I give up feeling deflated.

The first few times it can be a little hard to keep up, but once you learn the moves its easy! The only workout I didn't like is the last cardio which is a belly dance inspired cardio - but that's me! The aforementioned lack of grace and coordination just meant that I looked more like a beached whale trying to flop back into the ocean than a sexy sultry belly dancer. It does look fun and I'm going to keep trying to learn the moves.

I absolutely love the strengthening and stretch section, although I'd love for it to be longer. I'm going to purchase a stand-alone yoga and pilates dvd to strengthen my joints some more.

I have SPD and I have to say, I don't feel my hips at all doing these, but do be careful not to overstretch. I'm still only in my first trimester (3rd pregnancy), so once I get further along I'll update my review. At the moment I am very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars good workout dvd, 15 July 2014
This review is from: What To Expect When You're Expecting Fitness DVD (DVD)
this is a great work out dvd for pregnant ladies. I'm in my third month and before I was expecting I was at gym 2-3 times a week. This is a nice step back in to exercise. However be warned that it is very americanfied but all in positive terms

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable & helpful, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: What To Expect When You're Expecting Fitness DVD (DVD)
The workout is a lot of fun & helped me a lot with my back strains resulting from sitting at my desk in the office all day. I got it during my 6th month, but wished I had done so sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars great workout alternative, 26 May 2014
This review is from: What To Expect When You're Expecting Fitness DVD (DVD)
I work out while I'm pregnant and this is a great way to break your routine with exercises that are thought through and perfect during pregnancy, at any stage. definitely recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I tried it too early, 28 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice format, not too strenuous., 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: What To Expect When You're Expecting Fitness DVD (DVD)
Bought this item in first trimester. You can combine the short workouts or do them individually depending on how you feel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: What To Expect When You're Expecting Fitness DVD (DVD)
I have been an fairly regular exerciser pre pregnancy using Jillian Michaels around 3 times a week. I've been so tired in the first 11 weeks that even trying Jillian left me defeated. This is a great mix of cardio, strength and stretching done in a really lovely style that is manageable however you're feeling. It's nice to see people that are looking more like me than the model slim workout girls of regular DVDs. The reminder of being connected to your baby and that it's not just about looking good, but being strong for your baby, is a really nice touch.

It only loses a star because the first workout I tried was a cardio one and it didn't feel as though there is much warm up or cool down within the individual 10 mins, I'm ok at making up my own but if you're not used to working out it might be left out, leaving you achey the next day.