5.0 out of 5 stars would definitely recommend!
Would definitely recommend this product! It arrived quickly and was well received as a present! Once I'd ordered this product it arrived quickly and well in time for when it was needed.
Published 18 months ago by Alice Archer

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
What a waste of time, I should have listened to my son who told me he wasted one and a half hours of his life watching this rubbish. Why did I not listen? I do like Keith Lemon but he should stick to Celebrity Juice.
Published 11 months ago by Mr A

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 July 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Keith Lemon: The Film [DVD] (DVD)
possibly one of the worst films ever made

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Keith Lemon: The Film [DVD] (DVD)
What a load of rubbish! I do occasionally watch Celebrity Juice, and knew what to expect from the film - stupid humour, no-brainer type stuff, but this was worse than I ever could have imagined. It saddens me that so many indie films struggle to get the funding they deserve, while things like this get money thrown at them, when they really don't deserve it. I'm glad that I didn't pay to see this - that would have made the whole event even more tragic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Keith Lemon: The Film [DVD] (DVD)
I love celebrity juice so i thought i would love this film, sadly not, it was awful. Terrible storyline, over the top crudeness when there was no need for it. Just really disapointed and i wouldnt reccomend this film to anyone. I really dont know how anyone could find it 'hilarious', unless they were 10 years old or something.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 17 Nov 2012
ReviewBlog51 (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Keith Lemon: The Film [DVD] (DVD)
I know that this review isn't going to be very popular amongst Keith Lemon's legions of fans and I'm very sorry about that but 'Keith Lemon - The Film' must surely rank as the worst movie I've seen in a long time. Five stars? I don't think so.

I had pretty low expectations of this film before I went to see it at the cinema. Nevertheless, I decided to still go and see it - that was a mistake.

The 'story' sees Keith Lemon overnight transform from a nobody to a multi-billionaire after 'inventing' a new mobile phone - with a lemon on the rear. He soon forgets where he comes from and drops everyone that was there for him at the beginning.

The 'acting' was cringe-worthy at best, the many cameos were mostly 'wooden' and the script was very poor. I'm rather surprised that I managed to see it through to the end. I've never seen a film that appears to have been thrown together so quickly in an attempt to make fast money in all my life.

Avoid!

1.0 out of 5 stars The Lemon is sour, 15 Dec 2012
This review is from: Keith Lemon: The Film [DVD] (DVD)
Now, I'm reliably informed that Keith Lemon (or the guy who plays him - whose name I don't actually know) does other - very popular - shows like Bo Selecta and Celebrity Juice. However, I never saw any of those.

I rented Keith Lemon, on the grounds that I kept seeing articles and interviews about it in The Sun newspaper. The papers were also full of stories on The Inbetweeners Movie (which was awesome!) so I kind of considered, based on the massive newspaper publicity campaign, that this one must be worth a watch too.

It's not.

I was about five minutes in when I gauged the level of this movie. In short, it's just not funny. I don't mind toilet humour. I don't mind crudeness. And I don't mind silliness. However, crude, silly toilet humour has to actually be funny to pass. Keith Lemon used all of these and just never manages to make a joke. It relies on celebrity cameos every couple of minutes. Most of these are misfires and come across as forced and badly-acted.

It's just bad. Seriously, check out the other reviews on any other website (I wish I had). The majority of people are giving it one star (and that's positively generous).

I'm tempted to watch Bo Selecta or Celebrity Juice to see if they're any better. I'm sure this guy must have made some good stuff, otherwise he would never have got this travesty of a film off the ground.

Stick with The Inbetweeners Movie if you want a taste of British humour at its best. Just bury Keith.

If life gives you lemons, don't make a movie about them.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your life watching, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Keith Lemon: The Film [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
OMG what a pile of crap!! I love celeb juice so thought the film would be great, sadly not. I watched the whole thing to the end in disbelief. How the hell this got a cinema release its not even worthy of being burnt on a cd!!
Its actually put me off watching juice now, just feel let down by the whole thing.
Had it give it 1 star because amazon wont let you rate 0

2.0 out of 5 stars Ouch..., 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Keith Lemon: The Film [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Ten years ago, Leigh Francis was funny. Bo Selecta came from nowhere and really degraded certain celebrities who were a little too big for their boots.

The show got cancelled, and then a new character came by. several series of a panel show later, we get a film, and it's really poor to say the least.

i knew it wasn't going to be anything special, just a love in with a lot of famous people (well to us Brits anyway) making nudge nudge wink wink references to the camera, with a little sub-plot, involving a new invention.

The trouble is, this sub-plot is stolen from The Jerk, the classic Steve Martin movie, and makes the whole thing pointless and un-original.

They even rip off the fault with the glasses from the original.

It's just a poor movie, harking back to those smutty seventies Carry on movies, and other movies like Holiday on the buses.

When Kelly Brook is the best thing about a movie, you start to worry. I would give this one star, but it made me laugh when Paddy Mcguinness stared at the camera and said 'See you in the Sequel'.

Delusional, but funny.

A horrid affair in every sense, with no redeeming features.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money!, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: Keith Lemon: The Film [DVD] (DVD)
After watching numerous episodes of Celebrity Juice, I thought Keith Lemon The Film would probably be a good laugh too. How wrong I was. It was absolutely awful; I cringed the whole way through, didn't laugh once, and people with more sense than me actually walked out of the cinema. I held onto a bit of hope thinking it had to get better, but it didn't. Do not waste your money!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sour... see what I did there?, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Keith Lemon: The Film [DVD] (DVD)
After being a Keith Lemon/Celebrity Juice fan I thought i would give this film a go.
Same old quotes, predictable one liners being re-used relentlessly; you start to realize how much of a one trick pony this man is.
The more i watched, the more i cringed..not in a "oh my god that is just hilariously inappropriate" sort of way, but more of a "this man is actually not funny at all" sort of way.
I was confused by all the random crudeness that came from nowhere, the story line was desperate and "thrown" together.
The amount of celebs thrown in couldn't compensate for how awful this movie is, but nice try though.

If you appreciate Celebrity Juice, i wouldn't recommend it. You will probably realize that the only people that make Keith funny are the guests on his show and their reactions etc. Take them away and all you have is a desperate attempt of a comedy fail.

I paid 15 for this, too.... bah humbug.

Keith Lemon: The Film [Blu-ray]
Keith Lemon: The Film [Blu-ray] by Paul Angunawela (Blu-ray - 2012)
5.00