Format: DVD|Change

on 1 December 2012
It wasn't such a bad film. Plenty of brit humour and lots of action. Some well know actors from the uk. Also shot like Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels. Lots of swearing. See Juan Of The Dead and La Horde.
on 25 March 2013
Zombies. Everyone hate them, and everyone loves them. But one places the limit have been crossed, and the movies with zombies are getting boring. Just the look of this cover didn't first bring the movie hope with me. But then I always curious with new movie with zombies, so I checked the trailer. And almost from the first seconds, I could understand this movie is an special one. There is some gore, not horror, but alot of comedy, a lot.
And a lot of swearing.
After I buy it from Amazon, I and some friends have seen it twice. One of my friends would buy it himself too.
Someone who wants a new zombie movie? You wont be disapointed after watching this one.
on 13 September 2014
First i have to say before i saw the movie i thought it was going to be a cheap movie but how wrong i was as there has been money put into it.The cast of young and old look as they are having a great time doing the movie but for me its the old stars who steal the show.If you have not seen the movie i wont spoil it for you by telling you the story but once again the title will give you a good clue.The disc has very good sound and picture after a string of so so british zombie comedy movies this is a breath of fresh air and will go down with DOGHOUSE, SHAUN OF THE DEAD, DOG SOLDIERS so if you enjoy these three movies buy buy buy
on 19 November 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this film. I especially liked the second half of the film, where the elderly are being rescued. A lot of original ideas there. The gore is also great - I've seen a lot of zombie movies whose producers seemed to have very little money for gore but that wasn't the case here. All of the gore was realistic-looking and well finished. Bravo.
I've shown fragments of this film to a neurosurgeon friend who'd never seen a zombie movie before. He wondered how you'd kill a zombie (who is already dead, by definition) and he found that "destroying the brain" made sense.
on 6 October 2014
A brilliant, fun little British film. The cast do a wonderful job of bringing it to life and the gorgeous Michelle Ryan really shines.

Well worth a watch.
on 30 April 2013
The cockney accents in this make this whole zombie comedy film very funny. Of course there will always be some comparisons to Shaun of the Dead, another zombie comedy that was hilarious. This movie was funny and stands up on it's own very well with Alan Fords classic Cockney Gangster style sayings.

The interaction between characters of different backgrounds is what is also funny as well, from some of the old people to the younger characters.

I recommend this if you like Zombie Apocalypses to be a funny affair rather than a serious adventure!
on 7 September 2013
I am also in this film as a zombie extra, so what's not to like! Buy it, its very funny! :)
on 11 May 2015
bought as a birthday gift for our son as a birthday gift as he loves zombies and qwerky humour. focusing on a family that tries to protect each other, some brilliant scenes include a zombie chasing a man who is on a zimmer frame. it has a lot of swearing in which I think is meant to be some way of showing where they come from. its not the greatest of zom-coms. if you want something like that then shaun of the dead is for you, but if you like your brit com with zombie killing sprees included then this isn't a bad movie to buy
on 2 April 2013
And so another Zombie film hits the shops. A Zom-Com in the vein of Shaun of the Dead but with the twist of Lock, Stock. So you irked my interest.

I was a bit disappointed to be honest. There are some funny moments, but it just feels a bit tired and cliched. The cockney 'old folks' - insert cast of aging british actors - isnt bad, but they dont really make the most of it.

You dont care about the characters as much as you do in Shaun, there isnt as much development and maybe thats the point? There are some good gore moments, but again nothing too inventive we havent seen before.

All in all, its not bad, but its not memorable either. I imagine its one of those films where you can see all the best bits in the trailer and check out the rest if you're desperate.

Mayb e the genre has run its course? i dont know, with each new film there is always a glimmer of hope, but we're always let down in the end.
on 27 February 2014
Now, I'm all for the craptastic horror movies that have been coming out lately, I love a good laugh, and I especially like it when the movie has been created to do just that. This film is epic, hilarious, and totally stupid. I enjoyed every minute of it and would recommend it to anyone that's a lover of good zombie films. 'Cause, lets face it, they're so hard to find. If you're in the mood for something fun, zombies, and the unstoppable cockney attitude, then this should definitely be your first choice!