on 21 March 2015
Great for helping my 3.5 yr old learning days of week, only thing is doesn't come with anything to put on the wall just 2 holes already punched in corners where I assume you can pin onto cork board, not great if you don't have one. I have been using command hooks which was actually great when I realised I needed to move it higher away from the prying 18 month old! Overall calendar is great, pics bright, weather for 'cold' would have been nice for when it's not windy, sunny, raining but just cold! (as it seems to be a lot recently)
on 2 April 2015
Negatives first. The magnets are stuck on with a stick substance and when peeled off the first time cause bubbles in the sruface of the board. This has also been picked up by another reviewer. However, I am a teacher, I use this with my class and they haven't even noticed.
Positives- my class love this board. Every morning we use it to work out the day, date, month, season and weather. This has helped my class become more aware of changes- they are now very good at putting up their hands and telling me the day and date has changed but it has also helped them understand the concept of a month and a season.
on 23 June 2016
Not the greatest fan of this calendar although it was my own fault.
I thought this would have been bigger as it looked quite big in the pictures.
Unfortunately it was too small to use in my classroom :(
on 29 January 2014
It's is great as a magnetic chart and the pieces never fall off but the adhesive pads for the wall are no good and the chart falls right off the wall and all pieces go everywhere. Just waiting to find the right tacks to nail it to the wall. So annoying as my son really enjoyed using it every day. And it's just hanging on shelf until it's fixed.
on 3 February 2014
NIce size, with ll the bits needy to teach but not great quality. The pieces were glued to the board and need to put pulled off, and glue on back wiped away. This left bubbles (raised top layer of board) .
on 24 March 2016
Really great item. Our 6 year old was struggling a bit with months and days and where they fitted in with each other. She now knows and understands all of the days of the week and months and updates this every day. Even my 3 year old knows all her days of the week now. Great interactive toy. The price put me off a bit, but I can say it is worth the money!
on 17 January 2016
Nice layout. Spoiled by the magnetic stickers being glued to the calendar with too strong a glue so that the paint bubbled (pulled away from the plate) when the magnetic stickers were first moved.
Also, a corner was damaged when delivered despite having been packed in an oversize box - so I suspect the damage was done before packing.
Bought as a last minute Christmas present, so had to make the best of it.
Would have given 5 stars if not for the above.
on 19 September 2014
Brilliant calendar if you want to guide your child into observing weather conditions, making connection between the seasons, months and days. Learning through fun, my son and I have been enjoying this calendar every day :)
on 5 December 2013
It arrived in a totally over the top size box, was a bit cheap looking and had none of the weather signs on it. Didn't return it because it was taking too long to sort out and seeing as I got it to help mum with her short term memory it wasn't vital to have them, just as well really.
on 9 April 2013
I bought this for my sons 4th birthday. It is bright. The pieces are not too small like some magnetic calendars. The reason I chose this over other makes is because it comes with more weather symbols- this was important to me.
My son loves doing this calendar everyday and telling me what the day is etc. I would recomend this calendar, but please be aware it comes with sticky pads to attach it to the wall. These are not really strong enough. But it does also come with 2 small holes punched into the top. I have threaded a piece of string through and hung it on 2 hooks. Now it is safe and secure and more magnetic pieces all over the floor!

See one answered question