5.0 out of 5 stars DS My fairytale adventure Disney
Daughters comment:
I have completed this game with ease. Yet enjoyed it vastly. You can explore all the Disney worlds and their characters in it. You also get to garden.
My favourite part of the game was playing in Ariels world as you get to have a tail- a mermaid one.
If only they had included Aurora and her world.
But overall an enchanting game to...
Published on 22 Nov. 2012 by Mr A P HILL

3.0 out of 5 stars Beauty is a beast, but I still would...
I am an avid gamer and if I were to rate this game, one star would be generous. The graphics are poor, game play repetitive, sound quality awful and the music? Urgh, the music...

However....

Published 21 months ago by Danfromsthelens

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars DS My fairytale adventure Disney, 22 Nov. 2012
Mr A P HILL (WIGAN, LANCS United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
Daughters comment:
If only they had included Aurora and her world.
But overall an enchanting game to play.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beauty is a beast, but I still would..., 12 Sept. 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

However....

My five year-old daughter loves this game and continues to play it 9 months later, preferring it over Mario and Nintendogs. I can only assume that this is down to the fact that it features all of her favourite princesses with pretty good voice acting, detailed character customisation and is reasonably intuitive for her small hands.

Every now and again she hands the 3DS to me and asks me to complete a level if she is stuck and it reminds me of a late PSOne or early PS2 game.

The person buying this game is likely wondering one thing: "Will this keep her quiet for an hour?"
The answer is yes (and then some).

So go ahead, buy this piece of crap, she'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3DS Game My Fairytale Adventure, 28 Oct. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Disney's best game so far! You can customise your appearance. Obtain many dresses. Turn imps into sprites and use twirl magic to a variety of effects. The scenery was astoundingly true to the Disney original sets. The characters voices accurate also. I liked the additional gardening aspect to the game. Plus the ability to customise your fairy room. Some of the mini games where challenging which I found were good for the reflexes.
Overall, great for any fairy fan or those who love to explore Disney's famous sets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 16 Jan. 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this for my little sister and she absolutely love it, if you child is into fairy tales and princesses this is the game to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 25 Mar. 2013
Bought for my Granddaughter and she is delighted with it, she is 9 and I was worried it would be to young but it is not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 22 Oct. 2013
great game for a 6 yeard old, not too tricky so they can get the hang of it by themselves, quick delivery thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Dec. 2013
S. Dey "Mrs Dey" (MAIDSTONE,UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this a a birthday gift for my daughter and she loves it. Very good game and she found it easy to understand and played it straight away. I would recommend it for any young girl who loves DS games it has beautiful scenes and levels to play and has kept my daughter entertained.

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 14 May 2014
Got for my 4 year old. Very disappointed as your kid would need to be able to read. It does speak to tell u what u need to do but u need to read what buttons to press. I actually found it confusing and not very exciting never mind a four year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess, 13 May 2013
Mr. D. Tomlinson (cottingham east yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Our grand-daughter loved this movie as she loves everything about Disney, and, all being well, will be visiting Disneyland later this year lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess: My Fairytale ...., 18 July 2014
Love this game, entertaining enough for an adults mind [well mine anyway! 😊]
Little girlies will love it too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure (Nintendo 3DS)
Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure (Nintendo 3DS) by Disney Interactive (Nintendo 3DS)