5.0 out of 5 stars Beats by Dr. Dre wireless on-Ear Headphones.
Published 8 months ago by Del Bhoy

Package arrived late.

Published 4 months ago by Mr SB

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats by Dr. Dre wireless on-Ear Headphones., 28 Jan 2014
After a lot of research and test driving other makes of Wireless headphones including Bose. These little Bad boy's came up trumps in my book. Style,Comfort,fit. Can not be beaten.I travel round the world in my work spending a lot of time in airport lounges and obviously Aircraft(long Haul flights) and there is nothing worse if the in flight movies are Crap,or even worse if there is a couple traveling with a Baby who spends the whole flight showing everyone on the plane how powerful their little Lung's are.Bless.
Connecting to your iphone is a Doddle.
The sound quality is amazing,superb. Even at full volume the sound is not distorted in any way. Also the person sitting next to you can not hear what you are listening to and even better you can't hear those Wains testing their lung's for the whole duration of the flight.
A few people have said that they are a little Pricey. Personally i don't think so in fact i let my wife try them out and i'm buying her a pair for her birthday she was that impressed.
Like i said earlier these are by far the best headphones to buy if you have an iphone. You will not be disappointed.
To sum things up these are by far the best headphones i've ever used. comfort, fit. The sound will blow you away. And you don't have the hassle of getting tangled up in wires,although you have that option if you like. Even the box they come in and you get a carry case as well,is impressive.
NICE ONE DR.DRE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones, 3 Dec 2012
Bought these for the gym as Im quite a bass head and also wanted some wireless and light headphones to do weight training and running etc. there quite light and u don't really feel them on your head while wearing them which is an advantage if you move around alot. The ear cups are quite plush and you don't really feel the clamp like most on ear headphones until about 4 hours of wearing them. The Bluetooth feature on these is quite good haven't tested the range of It though so can't comment. These sometimes cut out the music now and again when they're interference or randomly like any other Bluetooth headset but isn't that bad though I find if you press the mute button twice you can continue from the track you were listening to with some delay. These headphones have quite a small opening at the cushions so don't leak much sound and also are quite good at blocking passive noise at around 60% volume. These headphones are definately not for the average audiophile, the strong bass kind of overpowers most of the music and blurs the miss and highs which are quite there. But if you like listening to electronic music, rock and hip hop these are perfect to get

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless On-Ear Headphones - White (Electronics)
Great build quality, works great both wired and wireless. And It is just a thing of beauty. Battery life could be a bit better

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 8 Jan 2014
Baldev Basra "baz" (bedford) - See all my reviews
Good sound quality !!!
Headphones Look very stylish because you have no dangling wires to deal with !!!

Bought for my kids for christmas,they love the sound !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect choice, 17 Jan 2014
L. Russell (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Looked at all different brands before deciding on these, perfect choice for my husband. He loves them, no sound leakage so I'm happy as well

4.0 out of 5 stars 70th Birthday present, 10 May 2014
I was bought some beats for christmas and love them -so I decided the wireless version was ideal for my gadget mad mate for his 70th birthday.He loves them, has used em already to listen to his playlist (mainly Quo!!) and loves the fact that he can cut the grass and still be "rocking all over the world". He's a bit disappointed that Beats have been taken over (?) by Apple but I think this product is brilliant and hope he gets lots of use out of it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery lasts less than half an hour, cable doesn't work. Terrible product., 19 Jun 2014
Package arrived late.

When I opened the box and tried the headset out with the cable, to my dismay, it did not work at all. Nevertheless, they are wireless headphones, so I thought that it wouldn't make too much difference with hours of charge on these Beats. Nope. I have charged them for hours through the mains (even though no mains charger was provided) but they fail to last more than half an hour.

They take forever to pair, once they have paired, it's time to charge them up again. Most frustrating product I have ever bought. Beats customer services weren't much use either.

2.0 out of 5 stars Coudn't be more let down, 19 Oct 2012
I had these headphones as a birthday gift. After eyeing them up for a very long time, (since they were announced) and they were finally released in the UK. I already own a pair of Beats Solo (not to be confused with Solo HD) so I knew the quality to expect especially since these are more than £100 above Solo prices.

The design is stunning. The buttons are enough to give feedback to let the user know they've pressed a button (there are 6 buttons in total on the right ear cup, play / pause, volume up, volume down, previous track, skip track, on / off.) There is also a pretty cool light on both sides of the ear cups for charging (which only takes 1 hour to fully charge, huge thumbs up) and for connectivity. So again, the design is the best in the entire Beats range.

Sound quality - What sound quality? Wireless, these have the worst audio experience I have heard in a very long time. The Beats Solo's I already have, won the competition by a LONG shot and they aren't even classed as 'HD.'
I mainly listen to Rock, Metal, Indie etc and the guitars just shatter the speakers with distortion and horribly unclear music. The connection is also extremely poor. Even though the audio quality was bad and I really wanted these headphones to blow my mind (just like the Solo's,) I did take them out on my walk to work and instantly couldn't get signal strong enough to hear a full song without interference from loss of connectivity. The description reads 'up to 30 feet away...' Well here's one for you Monster (incase you didn't know, it's the actual manufactoring company,) I couldn't even get ANY signal from simply being in my trouser pocket (I'm only 5ft 7 too..) So I had to use my jacket pocket to get some signal (with still numerous signal losses) which anybody would be extremely annoyed at having spent £250.

Connected with wires - This is an immense audio experience! The bass shakes your head and completely schools the Solo's max performance. I did find it weird how the Solo's wire is on the left side and the Wireless Beats are on the right ear cup. Overall, this is stunning and is what I would have expected with the huge price tag. If Beats had the same audio or even a stage or two below wirelessly, I would have been a happy customer.

Final thoughts - Why make an extremely pricey wireless headset if you can get better for much cheaper? (I have owned Bluetooth headphones before with my Sony Ericsson Aino and the MH100. The signal and audio quality were just as good as I've heard for in-ear headphones and the MH100 set only costs £40 with a fair range of signal!) The point in having wireless headphones is to use them wireless. This is literally the purpose of these headphones and the quality is so poor that cheap £5 headphones could match the quality. Given, wired, these are breath-taking but again, these are the only wireless headphones in the range and with that price tag, it's just worth getting another set such as the Studio or the Mixr models. This isn't a one-off either. I have had two pairs of these headphones (Amazon were nice enough to send me another set to see if it was a one-off) and both have given the same appalling results. My Solo's are better, bitterly disappointed (I waited months for these!!!) and just isn't worth the Beats brand let alone the Beats price tag.

It's a pain because I really want to like these headphones. I've even tried pairing it with other devices to see if it could possibly be my Bluetooth device (HTC Sensation XL) but the same quality applies to a Samsung Galaxy S II, my Sony Vaio and a HTC One X (although a little better compared to the other devices listed.) I am tempted to get a third set to see if it could be a double-one-off but have refrained from doing so. I may switch to the Studio headphones as they're cheaper and have the same quality wired.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality amazing... Headband quality not so good!, 20 Aug 2014
The sound quality of these is fantastic, however the quality of the headband is suspect.

I have had to spend quite a bit of money on getting the headband replaced twice now. Both times it has snapped when I have taken the headphones off of my head. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I don't think something this expensive should snap so easily.

Other than that I wouldn't think of getting another headphone. The sound quality is second to none and the usability of the buttons is fantastic. It's incredibly easy to connect to my iPad/iPhone (although soemtimes it is quite difficult switching between the two - but this is to be expected). While the headphone were being repaired I tried buying some cheaper alternatives from Wesc and Sennheiser (in-ear headphones) and they don't come anywhere near.

All in all, I would recommend this product, however be very aware of the headband snapping (even though it is covered in a warranty for the first year) as it can result in some quite expensive repairs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst headphones if you want great sound, 30 July 2014
I brought some of these to replace my bose headphones had them for a week got rid. Worst headphones I've had it use them with my MacBook Pro with cambridge audio dac has I listen to a lot of music though headphones sold them on eBay in the end and brought some kef m500 these blow them to bits for sound

Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless On-Ear Headphones - White