5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value
I checked a lot of prices for this foil and cutter and was slightly apprehensive having ordered one, Could it really be so much cheaper than other retailers and Braun themselves.
Well i should not have worried, the replacement foil and cutter make my shaver shave like new,
I should have changed them a long time ago.
A real bargain,
my Model was 5895...
Published 18 months ago by Mr. Paul Breen

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR 390cc
Published 7 months ago by Smyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value, 1 Feb 2013
Mr. Paul Breen (The Boro) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Braun 31S Replacement Foil and Cutter Cassette Multi Silver BLS Combi Pack (Personal Care)
I should have changed them a long time ago.
A real bargain,
my Model was 5895 Silver 5000 series, Type 5735.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Buying, 11 Dec 2012
As others have noted elsewhere a replacement set makes a real difference. The cutter looks slightly different to the previous ones I have used and so far seems a lot better at getting the softer hairs on the neck that the earlier ones could leave. Note the 31S and 31B are effectively the same except one is silver the other black. When I bought it the silver was a few pounds cheaper so if you don't care about the colour check the prices of both!

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR 390cc, 9 Dec 2013
Ordered because the product description and photo indicated it would fit a Braun 390cc. What I received was different, with a separate cutting foil and guard, not the one piece unit shown in the photo. No doubt the product itself is fine, but it is not as described as of today's date. Had to return item, which in itself is very easy, but it's also unnecessary. Fix the photo and description please!

5.0 out of 5 stars A close shave, 3 Nov 2013
I have had my Braun Contour shaver for about three years and the foil developed a hole. I subsequently purchased a Panasonic shaver, but this never gave such a good shave and the battery would only last for about three shaves. I bit the bullet and purchased the replacement foil and cutter combi pack. I was delivered within two days and it has transformed my Braun into a near new shaver. Braun does recommend you should change the foil and cutter after 18 months, I will do this in future. Highly recommended and it was a t a good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 July 2013
Very easy to fit, and I hadn't realised just how bad my razor was getting until I replaced these parts - the difference in performance is unbelievable!

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, as reliable as last time, 7 July 2014
Mr. G. Anderson (Tyne & Wear, England) - See all my reviews
This is the second time I have ordered a replacement foil and cutter from this supplier and I will be happy to do the same again in the future. Delivered ahead of schedule, sensibly packaged and a genuine Braun product. 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 July 2014
My mistake wrong model

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Renewed the razor at a reasonable cost, 5 July 2014
Excellent. Renewed the razor at a reasonable cost. Service was also excellent arriving the day after order.

5.0 out of 5 stars The genuine article!, 23 Jun 2014
Pack arrived on time and was well packaged in the manufacturers original packaging. Gave a good shave when new. It is well worth replacing blade more frequently as the quality of shave deteriorates slowly over time which you don't notice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun 31S 390cc replacement foil & cutter the cheapest found + vat, 20 Jun 2014
Without going overboard the cheapest replacement found.
1st you must find your model number & in may case 390cc
2nd look at the razor or manual to see if it states which parts are required e.g. 31s or 32s (suggest stick to this)
This is important & you should contact Braun for any advice as some 31s shavers can take the upgrade to a 32s but not all ??
Remember s=silver or b=black and should not really matter unless its important to you.

All in all I did my home work & thankfully got it right but there are a few who do not. I was still dubious when I ordered but it works great in my shaver 390cc with 31s parts as stated on the razor.