4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement foil and cutter Braun 32B razor
Obviously, I didn't buy this for myself, but my husband was pleased with it, if a little unhappy at having to spend all that money after only 2 years.
Published on 14 Jan. 2013 by Jennifer Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement head ok - pity about the shaver itself
This was for my Braun 330S-4, an expensive and not that brilliant piece of kit, but new head was cheaper than a new shaver.
Having used Braun for many years I think I have bought my last one. Probably won't buy another head set either.
Published 19 months ago by ancient mariner

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement head ok - pity about the shaver itself, 10 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Braun 32B Multi Bls Replacement Foil and Cutter Cassette Black (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement foil and cutter Braun 32B razor, 14 Jan. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes my shaver like new, 30 May 2013
Works well and as you would expect, makes the shaver like new. Just disappointed that these things are so expensive. Only a couple of quid cheaper than the high street.

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun 32B Replacement Foil & Cutter, 13 July 2014
I am very pleased with the replacement Foil & Cutter Cassette, it is so easy to fit & great that you don't have to throw the shaver away because the blades have lost their sharpness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine product, 12 July 2014
Genuine Braun replacement cutter/foil set. easy to fit .

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed to replace my old cassette. I cannot ..., 7 July 2014
I needed to replace my old cassette. I cannot believe how much easier is to shave now. My old foil was really blunt compared to this new one. It's a real pleasure to shave again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Electric shaver is like new again, 6 July 2014
Exactly as described. Electric shaver is like new again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Great shaver replacement quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 30 Jun. 2014
good value for the money,found to be much cheaper than the high street shops [if they had them in stock]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 28 Jun. 2014
I purchased this replacement foil to replace the one I damaged after dropping my electric razor ! Usual prompt delivery from Amazon and foil just as described and my razor now works as good as new again. Recommended.