5.0 out of 5 stars A true angel by Invicta
The watch is just great. Heavy enough but not too heavy for my wife's wrist and as she quoted, "sexy as hell". The materials are of great finish and it looks to be built to last. At the price I got it, its a real steal
Published on 11 Jan. 2013 by Zacharias Kornilakis

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I'm afraid I have to revise my earlier good review. Having had this product for a few months, I'm very disappointed with the quality. I only wear it occasionally and yet already the rose gold plating has tarnished and disintegrated, showing the stainless steel underneath. Not too upset because I only paid £40 for it, but I think Amazon need to seriously reconsider the...
Published on 6 Mar. 2013 by Spotty Dog

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A true angel by Invicta, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Invicta Angel Women's Quartz Watch with Rose Gold Dial Chronograph display on Rose Gold Stainless Steel Bracelet 12467 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain too good too miss, 5 Jan. 2013
bought this over xmas hols,amazon offering 80% off voucher ,only cost approx £60 extra pressie for my missus,arrived pretty quick.looks the business ,had to have a couple of links removed,qualty item

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 5 Jan. 2013
M. W. Tinsley "Mike" (UK) - See all my reviews
This was bought as a New Year present. My girlfriend likes chunky watches & this looked ideal. I really like the look & it looks great on her wrist. She was delighted that it matches one of her bracelets.The Amazon local offer brought the price down to just the right level - I wouldn't have considered paying the list price. As other reviewers have said - the strap is huge!! I didn't think that her wrists were that thin - she's a dress size 16 - but I needed to remove 5 links. No problem with one of the strap adjusters you can buy on Amazon for a couple of pounds. The inside of the strap has handy arrows to guide you. Only took me about 10 minutes to make the adjustment & now it fits perfectly!! A good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but huge, 30 Dec. 2012
This is a very beautiful watch, but since it's billed as a woman't item, it's fair to say the band is huge. My wrists are far from dainty, and I had to have three links taken out before it even began to fit. There are sites on the net explaining how to take the links out yourself, but I got cold feet about damaging the finish. I took it to a watch repair shop to have it adjusted. If the band hadn't been so laughably big, I'd have given this five stars easily.

It's worth it, because the watch is gorgeous. But be prepared.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta, 29 Jan. 2013
What can I say.... Classy..very happy, it arrived quickly , safely and looking just great, I'm sure it will last me a lifetime.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very lovely., 27 Jan. 2013
It even looked finner when I saw it physically. It is also very fashionable and would go with any outfit. I haven't used it yet because I still need to reduce the lenght.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 Jan. 2013
Was surprised with the price as it was extremely cheap. Looks beautiful. The only down side is I had to adjust the strap to fit my wrist as it was too long. It is an amazing watch. So proud of my purchase....

5.0 out of 5 stars SO EXCITED!, 24 Jan. 2013
I am so excited with my new watch! i like the colour (pink gold) and the style! So chic :))

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 23 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my wife and she's delighted with it, I am now going to by a men's invicta watch as the quality is great

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 28 Dec. 2012
Bought this rather expensive watch for £80.00 as a part of a deal, as a birthday gift. It's just perfect piece of collection, every women must desire to have at least one of this brilliant piece of "jem".

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›