5.0 out of 5 stars Cake Pops...a New Era
This book is jam packed with recipes, easy to follow instructions and just about has a cake pop for any event or occasion.

Cake pops are a great way to introduce your kids to cake making as well as giving them the eoportunity to be creative and decorative. I guarantee they will have fun and you will too!!!

This book is an excellent introductiont to...
Published on 20 July 2012 by Rwhiting102

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire
Ordered for my kindle but it has no pictures with it very dfisappointed wish that was made clear when ordering
Published 13 months ago by MRS C A DUNNE

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake Pops...a New Era, 20 July 2012
This review is from: Cake Pop Splendor. 70+ Superb Recipes (Kindle Edition)

This book is an excellent introductiont to making cake pops, it is easy to read and provides plenty of variety.

One word left to say ENJOY!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy and loads of fun!, 13 Sep 2012
This review is from: Cake Pop Splendor. 70+ Superb Recipes (Kindle Edition)
What's really great about this book is it can be read on my kindle and only costs a few dollars. I first saw these cake pops at a locally bakery. I was inspired by their presentation, and bought this recipe book so I could make them for friends and family. Given the recipes and ideas in this book, I've also made my own variations and creations based upon their ideas. Making these pops can be a fun activity for the whole family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Ideas!!, 12 Sep 2012
This review is from: Cake Pop Splendor. 70+ Superb Recipes (Kindle Edition)
I've just loved this book! The book goes above and beyond my expectations. It has so many creative and cute ideas. I can't wait to start baking and decorating. It is easy to read and easy to find things. There are lots of tips, tricks, and notes that make it even more fun and informational. I would highly recommend this book, step by step and easy to follow!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for busy moms!, 6 Aug 2012
This review is from: Cake Pop Splendor. 70+ Superb Recipes (Kindle Edition)
These little cuties are a fantastic idea for everyone, from the seasoned baker to the first timer. Cake pops are a great idea for all sorts of events, they are fast and easy to make, fun and delicous to eat, require no plates and leave no mess to clean up. This little ebook is a must have for busy moms. Now you can impress your kids and their friends with homemade treats that do not take much longer to make that a trip to the amrket to buy pre-packaged stuff. And you can probably get your own kids to help make them! ENJOY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy party snacks without sacrificing creative flair..., 1 Aug 2012
This review is from: Cake Pop Splendor. 70+ Superb Recipes (Kindle Edition)
These are wonderful recipes. I love to switch it up and use ice-cream sometimes, because hey - it's frozen! And this book is complete enough to give me some great ideas to do that! These are some of the easiest party snacks you'll ever make, too. Can't go wrong with a cross of creativity and ease. It really takes the stress off when you're planning an event. (Assuming you keep your grubs off 'em until the party starts, of course.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake pops are a hit, 12 Sep 2012
G. Conway (Boulder, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cake Pop Splendor. 70+ Superb Recipes (Kindle Edition)
I recently saw the idea in a baking magazine, I wasn't happy with the recipe they supplied and did a little more research. I found this book for a my kindle (my new favorite cooking accessory) and thought i'd give some of these recipes a try. The kids didn't know what to expect when I whipped these out for desert, I think this just nominated me for a mom of the year award.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, 13 Sep 2012
This review is from: Cake Pop Splendor. 70+ Superb Recipes (Kindle Edition)
Really loved this book! the pictures and instructions were very detailed and easy to understand. I'm not an avid baker, but was still able to bake beautiful cake pops my first try. My kindle and digital cookbooks have become my secret weapon in the kitchen. This was definitely worth the few dollars I spent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire, 26 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product!, 13 Sep 2012
This review is from: Cake Pop Splendor. 70+ Superb Recipes (Kindle Edition)
I love to cook new things for my kids. This ebook is packed with exciting ideas on how to spruce up family desert. I recently made these for my 4 year olds birthday party. They were a major success, not only did the kids love the recipes, so did all the parents. Every one was asking me for the recipes. I'd definitely recommend this book.

1.0 out of 5 stars No pictures!, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cake Pop Splendor. 70+ Superb Recipes (Kindle Edition)
Very disappointed that there are no pictures to inspire me! :((
This wasn't apparent before I ordered the book. Would have been better if there was a preview available.