4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I was sold on this book by the amazing cover. They say that you should never judge a book by it's cover but in this instance, I had the last laugh. I was amazed that this book sucked me in so quickly.

I don't usually take to period-horror tales but this was an exception. I instantly related to the main character, even though I found her to be quite annoying and...
Published on 10 Sep 2012 by Cathy Hudson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
I have to say that although the story seemed good, I absolutely hated the writing style. Seemed like it was partly 'normal' and then over the top, Steven King type detailed descriptions. That doesn't mean it's like Steven King novel - it's not. Felt like I was reading a book written by a youngster, not a grown up. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but this book is not...
Published 16 months ago by Jude Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Very scary., 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kransen House (Kindle Edition)
Creepy, very dark, suspenseful. Would definitely read another book written by this author, I enjoyed this book. Great horror story.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kransen House (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved this book, it really takes you into the story. And it is probably something that could happen to someone. There is a bit of a shock in the story too which I was'nt expecting. I shall be reading a lot more from this author, superb and will have you on the edge of your seat

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kransen House (Kindle Edition)
I loved it! Loved it! Loved it. Read it in one afternoon. Just could not put my kindle down. Kept me hooked from beginning to the very end. Congratulations Sara you've written a masterpiece. My heart went out to the main character Ana and her child. I was kept on the edge of my chair praying that Ana would escape her tormentors and she did but I thought her husband Ben would come back from his business trip in time to save her. Unfortunately he was murdered by his evil dad Richard. But it was a lovely twist. Peter saved her instead. Well done. Thoroughly enjoyed it. More please..

2.0 out of 5 stars Kransen non scary!, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Kransen House (Kindle Edition)
Well I read and could sleep with the lights off ! Far too predictable ! Old man wants young girls ! Will not add to an author to read again! Book title sold it to me! Story blah blah!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap thrills, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Kransen House (Kindle Edition)
The book starts well, and Ms Brooke obviously has talent as an author, but the plot-line isn't great and some of the characters aren't very believable.

1.0 out of 5 stars absolute drivel, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Kransen House (Kindle Edition)
so wished I hadn't bought this book very disturbing and could imagine it being made into a dodgy 18 film

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kransen House (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put the book down, this book is definitely one to read as it was captivating and a little hard to second guess what was coming on the next page, I have even recommended it to some of my friend's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kransen House (Kindle Edition)
This was a real edge of seat book. Would have liked it to be a bit longer but really excellent story. Kept my attention all the way through. Maybe because it was the sort of thing that could be real.

4.0 out of 5 stars first for me by this author, 4 Sep 2013
kittykat (yorkshire england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kransen House (Kindle Edition)
this is the first book i have read by Sarah Brooke,must say i enjoyed it ,a good story that kept me reading.will look out for other books by this author..........

4.0 out of 5 stars Kransen house, 29 Aug 2013
Nicola Falvey (wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kransen House (Kindle Edition)
Good story not what I expected but a page turner, I was so engrossed I read it all at once

Kransen House