4.0 out of 5 stars good but a little too thick
Published 17 months ago by Jule

3.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable
I do like the sleep mask, it keeps away from your eyes so you dont have any pressure on your eyeballs, however, only gave it a 3 because it does tend to slip off at night, I think because it is more padded than most, so it sticks out more and will slip off on the pillow. Overall, slighly better than average sleep mask
Published 6 months ago by Amanda

4.0 out of 5 stars good but a little too thick, 12 Nov 2012
This review is from: EYE CAVITY-YOUR EYES DON'T TOUCH THE INSIDE BLINDFOLDS very soft sleepmask good for any sleeping position (Personal Care)
The mask is good but it is a bit uncomfortable when sleeping on my side, I find the daydream mask a lot more comfortable. However the mask blocks 98% of the light out. I would recommend this mask without any doubt for anyone who doesn't sleep on his/her side much. For everybody else I would recommend the daydream sleeping mask as it blends as much light out as this one and is even more comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, 8 Oct 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping mask/blindfold, 20 Dec 2013
G. Dalton (UK) - See all my reviews
This mask is not as comfortable as some cheap masks I have used. It only has one strap, 2 would get a better, more comfortable fit. It also has a slide adjuster on the right hand side which can be uncomfortable if you lie on your side. So I would say it is just okay!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Well Made, 14 Nov 2012
E. Whitehouse (UK) - See all my reviews
This eye mask is extremely comfortable. I have brought it for a 9 month trip around the world but i have been testing it out at home. It blocks out the light really well and i get a good nights sleep wearing it. I love the cavity space for your eyes - makes it so much more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Oct 2013
it was a gift and was well received. comfortable on the eyes and blocks out all the lights. very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars eye mask, 4 Feb 2013
I have had surcery on my eyes and they don't shut properley so this product was just the job to protect my eyes and to keep the light out .

4.0 out of 5 stars A good blackout, 19 April 2014
Mrs Raggie (Northampton UK) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what it says. Helps me to sleep better during the day. Thin elastic is better as it doesn't make me sweat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic improvement in sleep quality, 22 Aug 2013
Mrs Zippy (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
I'm really pleased with the purchase. It blocks 95% of light. It stays in place throughout the night and is very comfortable to wear. I have sensitive skin and it's caused no problems whatsoever. Fantastic improvement in sleep quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changer, 1 Aug 2013
Whilst a little light can still sneak under the blindfold around the nose, this is the best blindfold I have ever worn. Live in a city centre apartment with street lights directly outside my bedroom. This makes sleep possible. I have slept so much better since buying. As the material doesn't touch your eyes it feels more natural. Highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 July 2013
Blocks out light but the strap is too thin and doesn't stay in place and seems to cut across your ears

ARRAY(0xb0f58d08)