5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Loves the book.Hilarious, entertaining and enjoyable. Can't put her books down.The characters feel real and the story keeps you interested. A brilliant read.
Published on 8 Aug. 2012 by shadoe

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an OK read
This is just an average read, nothing special, its neither bad or good, like I said just average .
It will not go into my read again collection and I will probably have forgotton what it was about by next week.
Too much science fiction for me and yet I felt that if the author decided to go this route she did not go far enough.
I'll explain what I mean ~...
Published 11 months ago by ELLEN55

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Aug. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Gracie's Touch, 31 Aug. 2012
Bookaholic (Huntingdon, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gracie's Touch (Zion Warriors Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This was the first book that I have read from this author and I found it a very enjoyable fun read. Pure escapism and fantasy. A well deserved 5 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Gracie's Touch (Zion Warriors Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is one of the rare books that made me cry my eyes out near the beginning! Great storyline, fantastic chemistry and overall a great read. My only small complaint was the amount of times "Gracie" was in danger, by the end of the book it had happened so often it lost some of the impact for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant story, 24 Sept. 2012
Ansdell Lass (Lytham St Annes, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gracie's Touch (Zion Warriors Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I am so glad Amazon have helped me find Susan Smith. She is a brilliant writer. The story was absorbing and drew me in so that I couldn't put it down.

Even though it is a long novella it is extremely reasonably priced. I also really like the covers of Ms Smith's books.

There was a little trouble with tenses but the story was so good they did not bother me - that's a first!

The beginning of the story had me in floods of tears; several times! Things get much better, though, as the plot progresses.

The erotic sections were as well written as the action passages. I loved feisty fighter Gracie and alpha Zion warrior Korden. They had a really good HEA.

I can't wait for the continuation of this series.

I am looking forward to reading more of S.E.Smith's excellent stories and this writer goes straight to my own highly recommended list of authors.

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding!, 8 Oct. 2013
D. ROOKS "Concepts Fan" (Bedfordshire/England) - See all my reviews
I have over 5000 books. This is the first book by S.E.Smith that I have read and was immediately drawn into the book. In fact I read through the night to finish it. It has everything a great book needs, great start, strong characters, emotion roller coaster, humour and best of all, a kick-arse lead female who does what has to be done and is not afraid to admit she is s*** scared while doing it. This author has shot straight into my top 10 favourites along with Jaid Black, Kaitlyn O'Connor, Christine Feehan, Laurann Dohner, Shelly Laurenston, Bianca D'Arc, Dana Marie Bell, Kate Douglas and Lora Leigh.
I highly recommend this fast paced book and I cannot wait for book 2 to be released: Krac's Firebrand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Gracie's Touch (Zion Warriors Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Anything S E Smith writes is brilliant. Lose yourself in another world. I would recommend all her books they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars i want a warrior!!!!!, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Gracie's Touch (Zion Warriors Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I found this author by accident, my current bank account might regret my find, but i totally don't. i'm going to give a broad review here. as i'm going to add this review to every book of S E Smith i have ever bought, I've got them all now. every book of hers i'm assuming here that S E Smith is a woman (it could be a man!) i read the dragon lords books first and went on from there, i'm only just getting around to putting up a review and because of the amount i books i'm just beginning to realize i had just bought, i don't have the time to write individual ones, i'm not a writer i'm a reader. lol
the fact that i preceded to spend the amount of money i spent on to buy all of her books, should tell you what i think of her/his writing. i just wish i had them all to read again for the first time. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Gracie's Touch (Zion Warriors Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading Gracie's Touch - it had a good story and interesting characters. If you like aliens, romance and interesting characters it's worth a read.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an OK read, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Gracie's Touch (Zion Warriors Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I'll explain what I mean ~ the storyline is placed in a distant planet 800 years in the future, in a time and place that hardlys knows of the planet earth, yet everyone talks, sleeps, bathes, uses ths toilets, eats and has sex in the sameway as on earth today. Except for having a few ridges on his penis, oh, and no balls the Zoin Alien Male is just like some tall handsome fella we met in every novel we read.
They do speak a different language but then so do the French and it only takes our heroine a few days to pick up this alien tongue.
Computers have not advanced, in fact they are behind todays advancements and are still at the laptop stage and our herione who has been pushed through time has no problem logging into the advanced systems.
Well excuse me if I'm being picky, but if technology has made such huge jumps over the last twenty years I really would like to think the if I jumped 800 years ahead they would have invented some ways to improve our lives and our sex lives too.
The author seemed to lack imagination of what is to come, the least she could have done was make child birth a little easier. Who wants to think that 800 years from now we still will have to lie on our backs n push it out.
The love between the lead characters was nice, yea nice, not passionate or all consuming but nice.
This book could have been set in New York or Russia n it would have been the same.
So all and all it was ok but not worth the money paid for it.
And finally a note to the author, if u decide to go with the science fiction theme go the whole way, watch a few star wars films and spice up the sex a bit, maybe add new inventions the make the whole experience even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Gracie's Touch (Zion Warriors Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I have thoroughly enjoyed this book I would recommend to anyone who reads Laurann Dohner come on book two please