5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my 3DS ! Work as expected !
This is one of SDHC card which Nintendo recommend to use instead of their official one.
Now, my 3DS face much less error and bug because it passed Nintendo test.
Published 8 months ago by DynDasE

3.0 out of 5 stars ok after all..
The first unit I received was "rejected" by my camera, my PC, my desktop: because of some internal problem was never able of even format it [Windows did not recognize it, no matter how I tried it]. But replacement was fast, new item works perfectly, as expected. SO: ok, after all.
Published 9 months ago by JamieG.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my 3DS ! Work as expected !, 5 Dec 2013
Now, my 3DS face much less error and bug because it passed Nintendo test.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good performer!, 23 July 2014
K. Brivers "brikas" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lexar Premium 64GB Class 10 200x 30MB/s High Speed SDXC Memory Card (Accessory)
Tried many SD cards and Lexar turned as most reliable for me. Sand Disk Extreme PRO died after 5-6 month, two PNY cards died after 8 month and now using two Lexar Premium very intensively and they are just great! I also have few other cards but using them only as backups.

Made some simple speed tests on Canon 70D, nothing very special, some series of shoots, 2 series for every card, pressed the shutter button and waited till continuous shooting stops, started the timer and when red light goes away, I stopped it. Target for this camera: 14 RAW files and 10sec to clear.

This Lexar Premium Series 64GB card could do 15 RAW files and cleared buffer in about 13sec, so 14 RAW will be very close to what it should be. This is the only card which made 15 files in a row.

Lexar Premium Series 32GB- 13RAW files and 18sec to clear. Surprise, as this is the same series card as 64GB, but it does slower.

PNY PERFORMANCE 16GB- 13 RAW and about 18-19sec to clear buffer, not bad for 7.

SanDisk Ultra 16GB- 13 RAW files and 34 sec to clear buffer. The slowest card in this competition, about 2x slower than PNY and Lexar 32GB.

All cards are UHS-1 with only difference in capacity, none of them are real professional series as there are higher cards in each make and these are rated as for enthusiasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars A first rate memory card, 31 Jan 2014
I have now bought several of these, because they work well, take loads of images and have never let me down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, 18 Jan 2014
Purchased this on special offer so paid a good price,fast delivery,I use this sd card in my HD video camara,good quality images and video, lots of memory even using in full HD mode.
I recommend this class 10, 32 GB sd card to all..

3.0 out of 5 stars ok after all.., 11 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product & Service, 28 Oct 2013
Patrick Gunning (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The Lexar 64 GB SDCard was well packaged, as described and dispatched quickly. Very happy customer will recommend to Audi to use in all A3 Models.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 11 Oct 2013
I've used it several times on my Canon DSLR 550D for filming. It does the job. Great item and great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sd card, 10 Oct 2013
I am very happy with this sd card it works very well in my Panasonic TZ 35 it's fast and a very good price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too slow for HD video recording with high bitrates, 16 Sep 2013
A huge bummer as I bought 5 of these cards, which are now all but useless to me. I am using a Panasonic GH-2, and the card stops recording at anything above 50Mbps... I bought this hoping it will be an upgrade from the Transcend cards which happily record at 140+Mbps....
Sustained write is horrible, the recording stops after 5 seconds. On the lower bit rates, the clips do not span, so when the 4GB limit is reached the recording just stops.
The shipping was very fast and packaging was great but the product is unfortunately very sub-par.
If you need cards for high bitrate recording, steer clear of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014