5.0 out of 5 stars I would wear it to bed if i could
These are the second pair i have bought(got the white pair recently.
They are extremely comfortable and grip effectively (in the snow).I had a different brand that i used for Jogging walking and power training. I started getting pain in my shins and knees. Got the NB white trainers ...all resolved ...I can run ,jump...fly(...ok..i meant do flying kicks and land...
Published 17 months ago by Robert A-Mensah

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible
Published 4 months ago by GJK

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 28 April 2014
bit stiff to start with but now that ive worn them a few times there brakeing in nicely and very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars heaven, 30 Mar 2014
I have had 7 foot surgeries and have never found a pair of shoes wherein my feet didn't hurt at some point with walking... so far these have been the best shoes I have ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent and robust product, 27 Mar 2014
I have used this training shoe for a couple of months and it has lasted very well.fits snugly and is robust enough to ware as a daily shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, 21 Mar 2014
This is a good shoe. I have had New Balance before and find them a good fit. This shoe has plenty of padding and can be a bit to warm, not breathing greatly. So 4 stars not 5

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 20 Mar 2014
GJK (LONDON, LONDON United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Balance Men's Mx624ab Trainer (Apparel)
I had to return these shoes as they had worn large blisters on the back of my heels. The sizing is fine it's just that there appears to be a raised plastic strip in the back of the shoes that is not properly cushioned by the fabric, and this rubs against the area just above the heel. It is very painful. I'm pretty sure Amazon are going to fight with me upon their return as I wore the shoes for a day. The worst trainers I have ever owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well and well sprung, 13 Mar 2014
For the price these are very good, they are probably the most comfiest trainer I have had for a while. Foot slipped a bit at the back at first but now worn in (couple of weeks) they fit very well. They have enough support and have good sprung soles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good trainers, 25 Feb 2014
Got these for a casual couple mile jog once a week, and also wanted something that i could wear generally if needed without them looking like some of the more extreme running trainers available.
Good fit and support, quite light, no problems

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Shoes., 21 Feb 2014
Just slightly on the tight side and something is irritating the small toe on both feet,they are very supportive however and very well cushioned when walking.These shoes will take time to wear in so not sure I could recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy shoes for hubby, 8 Sep 2013
B. Howard (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these as my husband found the previous pair (identical) to be extremely comfortable and a good fit. Those lasted about 2 years before starting to leak.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 13 July 2013
Ms Elizabeth Spence "Bizzielizzy52" (Stafford, England) - See all my reviews
Delivery prompt and efficient as we have come to expect from any Amazon supplier. Comfortable trainer, although the shape ia not quite as nice to look at as the white ones. Very pleased overall.

New Balance Men's Mx624ab Trainer