5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service and product
Great value for money, no problems with it so far. Need to write another ten words, so here they are.
Published 23 months ago by Barry Dawe

3.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered
Fit well, comfortable and of a good quality. I am enjoying wearing them. Totally met with my expectations. Thank you
Published 19 months ago by MCull

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service and product, 28 Dec 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY CONTROL, 14 April 2014
These were used only for going to the gym,not running or walking. Work wise they have had a very easy life. they are comfortable well made, good looking and a good price. However the problem was that my big toe on the right foot began to get sore. just put it down to a sore toe,but in time it did'nt get any better. In desperation I decided to slit the stitching between the mesh and the edge. It found its own space and my sore toe recovered.There is now a permanent gap of around 4 mm between the mesh and the edge.I can only conclude that despite the label,the right shoe was size 7.5, wheras the left shoe was the correct size 8.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered as specified, 8 Sep 2013
good efficient delivery, shoes are exactly what I expected. Currently training in them, no problems. intend to run my next marathon in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars new balance., 6 Sep 2013
I love this running shoe because it is very comfortable.i could recommend this to anybody who is interested in buying running shoes.
Kind regards
David Leseka

4.0 out of 5 stars Very tight for 9's, 5 Jun 2013
Ignored all other tight reviews but they really, really are. Had left them in the box 3 months are so, so I decided to stick with them and are really comfortable and supportive. Should have gone for a 10 though for the first time ever.

3.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered, 14 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, 24 Mar 2013
Andrew Thomson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
The shoe was good, delivery was good but as the shoe was too small I had to return it.
Refund arrived quickly but was minus the delivery cost. I therefor paid to have it delivered, and returned.
Around eight pounds to end up with no shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 13 Feb 2013
Wanted some gym shoes and these appealed as they had a flat sole and looked good.

Better still when they arrived as the shoes are so light weight. Perfect for the gym !

1.0 out of 5 stars UNSUITABLE FOR RUNNING., 8 Feb 2013
John Winder - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes for running 10K and 5k races.They are NOT running shoes.I admit i should have done my homework as they were advertised trainers but nevertheless they are New Balance and they specialize in running shoes.I would like to return them but have probably left it too late.

5.0 out of 5 stars New balance trainers, 24 Jan 2013
Great trainers comfy at a really good price, only used a few times so far because of snow but really happy with them

New Balance Men's M470sb3 Trainer