5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Monitor on a Budget
I use this monitor as a second screen for an iMac and Lenovo T410, as well as the primary monitor on a custom build PC, the picture is fantastic and has no dead/stuck pixels. I actually prefer this to a 27" Dell (1920x1080) which cost me a lot more, as it seems much more vibrant. Although this is just down to personal preference. I really don't think you'll find a better...
Published on 13 April 2013 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars It's the perfect size for photo editing for me
It's the perfect size for photo editing for me. The colours are decent and the screen is thin enough. Yes, it's borderless but the screen image doesn't seem to fit up to the edges unless I'm doing something wrong? Let me know, it would be appreciated.
I can't move the monitor on the stand to different positions/viewing angles as far as I can see.
The in-built...
Published 5 months ago by LK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice looking monitor, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: AOC I2757FM 27 inch Widescreen IPS LED Multimedia Monitor (Mobile High-Definition Link, i-Menu, e-Saver, Screen+, 1920x1080, 5ms, 2 x HDMI) (Accessory)
Really nice looking monitor. We have 2 other 27" monitors in the house and this one is by far the most beautiful. Its like a work of art to look at, with its silver base and minimalist frame. And the picture is great too, with really rich colours. 27" monitors are so much more flexible than 23" and smaller monitors I use at work. I can look at 2 word documents side by side at full size on this, which is really useful. Its like having dual screens when you need them.

My only criticism is that the built in speakers seem quite quiet - fine if you are by yourself, but once the wife and kids are in range, not really adequate.

I'd definitely buy this again for the £150 I paid in the Amazon sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is really one of the best for the price, 29 Dec. 2014
It is really one of the best for the price. I tested with games, benchmarks, and programs like maya or mudbox. The settings are a bit tricky but is not rocket science. I give it 9/10.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Monitor - No VESA Mountings!, 18 April 2015
This is a very nice monitor for the price. It looks great really modern with its no bezel look, the picture quality is very good, much better thank you should expect from a monitor of this price.

The build quality is pretty good as well, the stand is not as flimsy as people seem to imply, its no worse than my Benq stand.

So why not 5 stars, no VESA mounting points... This meant I could not use it as I have monitors on a T stand on my desk, I gave it to my partner for her desktop, now I am very envious as it looks amazing, and the quality is much better than my current two Benq monitors.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's the perfect size for photo editing for me, 10 Dec. 2014
The in-built speakers are awful to the ear. Tinny and cheap sounding. I added an affordable little Liglia Diva 2.1 speaker and that blows the in-built speakers to outer space.

All in all an okay price for an okay product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sits very nicely in lounge as TV, 26 Sept. 2014
Sits very nicely in lounge as TV, not using as monitor except with android tv stick for streaming and internet. Aesthetics are excellent as is picture quality. Sound is awful but using 2.1 speaker set. Only annoying feature is a lack of remote but to be expected I suppose. OSD setup is really nice touch control easy to use. Dual hdmi input useful but you can't switch between the two from a distance without turning one of the sources off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size Matters..., 25 Jan. 2015
This monitor is fantastic. The style is very modern and sleek, the screen is perfect for either watching movies or using for work purposes. Multiple connection options on rear. Only niggle is the on/off switch is a touch sensitive type and not an actual button. The 27" makes a big difference in viewing, no way back to a smaller screen now

5.0 out of 5 stars Get This Monitor Its Amazing Plays 4K On Youtube!, 30 Jan. 2015
Amazing monitor so worth the money got this for my birthday and absolutely love it! Just one thing to keep in mind the speakers on it are not so good but for the price you can easily buy some speakers with your order. I can play 4K through YouTube on it! Great Monitor if your looking for one i would definitely get this one. - Harry

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing monitor!, 8 Mar. 2013
5/5 stars, I love it!

The screen design is amazing good looking in consideration of many other monitors out there. I really love the white silver design and the thin border around the screen, it's a really nice and clean design. In addition, it has every inputs you need and build-in speakers. I also like that all buttons are all touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 2 Dec. 2014
This monitor is so nice to use, nice big work space for me to view and edit my photos and play some games.

For all the tech savvy people you can create a custom resolution and bump it up to 1920×1200

Which looks so much nicer picture doesn't look quite as stretched.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent monitor, 4 April 2015
Mr. Jon Forster "sensor" (London, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This replaced a Viewsonic that was about 6 years old. The clarity of the screen is wonderful. The surround is narrow with a silver lower end with the controls. On/Off is touch and not a button. Its simple to put the stand on and it looks good. Tilt is fine.
Certainly worth getting.