on 4 October 2015
Can't fault the product. Lovely soft netting & pouffed the dress out beautifully. However it was miles too long for the dress i intended it for & even if I had fiddled around taking it up from the waist up it still wouldn't have worked. Sadly much longer than the 25" advertised. Returned.
on 6 February 2014
Fast Delivery, Good Quality, Great Price highly recommend, not washed yet but does not look like it will fall to pieces unlike other online companies I have used in the past
on 4 November 2013
A great underskirt for wearing under 50's shape dresses to give them the rockabilly look. I bought it to go with a couple of H&R London dresses and it's just right!
on 28 June 2014
A little smaller than I though it would be. The elastic at the top has be sewn in all wonky, so it never sits flush to my waist. It's just not level. Gives a bit of oomph to a dress or skirt, but is a soft material, so doesn't give that wow factor. Very durable though! Arrived quickly and safely packaged which was awesome.
on 9 August 2014
Perfectly lovely glam red net petticoat to wear under my 50's dresses. Makes one feel really girly and I will wear it to jive sessions too. Not at all scratchy, I made need a black one also ! A wide elastic belt is also a must have for this look. I have black and red and am waiting for a white belt to appear.
on 2 February 2016
It's a nice petticoat its just that if you want flouncey it's to soft and flat. Also I find its longer than stated I still kept it because I do like it.
on 21 October 2014
Perfect for my vintage style dress. Arrived very quickly, description very accurate. Would use this seller again, have already used them in the past.
on 1 April 2014
This petticoat makes my dress look FABULOUS, it fits nicely is the right and the material is lovely and soft (does not scratch your legs).
on 23 March 2014
Perfect fit, very soft & comfortable. Fills the skirt of my cocktail dress beautifully, without being too over the top. Very pleased.
on 13 October 2014
Perfect - soft fabric with provides a subtle flare to do justice to my lovely length 27" 50s fit and flare dress.

See one answered question