5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT Highly Recommended
Fast Delivery, Good Quality, Great Price highly recommend, not washed yet but does not look like it will fall to pieces unlike other online companies I have used in the past
Published 16 months ago by Ann Hepper

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm...........
A little smaller than I though it would be. The elastic at the top has be sewn in all wonky, so it never sits flush to my waist. It's just not level. Gives a bit of oomph to a dress or skirt, but is a soft material, so doesn't give that wow factor. Very durable though! Arrived quickly and safely packaged which was awesome.
Published 12 months ago by em

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT Highly Recommended, 6 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 4 Nov. 2013
Laura (Stoke-on-Trent, England) - See all my reviews
A great underskirt for wearing under 50's shape dresses to give them the rockabilly look. I bought it to go with a couple of H&R London dresses and it's just right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Frothy not Scratchy !, 9 Aug. 2014
Perfectly lovely glam red net petticoat to wear under my 50's dresses. Makes one feel really girly and I will wear it to jive sessions too. Not at all scratchy, I made need a black one also ! A wide elastic belt is also a must have for this look. I have black and red and am waiting for a white belt to appear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm..........., 28 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as full as expected., 3 Jun. 2014
Skirt was not as full as I'd expected. This is why I've deducted a star. But colour and material we lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Petticoat is fabulous, 29 April 2014
It's perfect, brings my dress to life. I would recommend it to all of my friends. I can't wait to wear it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 1 April 2014
Ms. E. D. Wilkie "edwilkie" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This petticoat makes my dress look FABULOUS, it fits nicely is the right and the material is lovely and soft (does not scratch your legs).

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely !, 23 Mar. 2014
Perfect fit, very soft & comfortable. Fills the skirt of my cocktail dress beautifully, without being too over the top. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Oct. 2014
Perfect for my vintage style dress. Arrived very quickly, description very accurate. Would use this seller again, have already used them in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - soft fabric with provides a subtle flare to ..., 13 Oct. 2014
Perfect - soft fabric with provides a subtle flare to do justice to my lovely length 27" 50s fit and flare dress.