5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Deodorant Roll on 50ml (Pack of 2)
Bought these on the subscribe and save with 4 other items which means free delivery and 15% off all the items - delivered to your door - how fab is that?

Published 11 months ago by Gillybach

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if you are staying in
I bought this for my daughter, who has just started to need deodorant. It was a twin pack, so I decided to try it myself. I would need a good deodorant, normally I use Mitchum.

Published 13 months ago by Catherine Cunningham

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Deodorant Roll on 50ml (Pack of 2), 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Crystal Deodorant Roll On 50ml (Pack of 2) (Personal Care)

I have used the solid version of this for years and it works a treat. However the solid crystal stuff is a little bit inconvenient as you have to moisten it under the tap and then rub it on. The solid version lasts FOREVER though and can't leak in your luggage if you travel with it.

I don't like the deodorants which have all the nasties in like aluminium etc which are reputed to cause breast cancer. This may or may not be true but repeated use of harsh chemicals in a sensitive area can't be good for you.

I bought this because I thought it would be more convenient than the solid crystal and not have nasties in it. So far it is proving effective and ticks both these boxes.

Also it is unperfumed - fantastic. It is so irritating to have strong smelling underarm products, especially some of the men's products. Because it is unperfumed my partner can use it too. Only thing I would suggest to the manufacturers is to make it with a gender neutral colour bottle (green?) so anyone can be happy using it. I think the pink lid might put men off using it although the product inside is suitable for anyone.

It dries at a reasonable speed too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if you are staying in, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: Crystal Deodorant Roll On 50ml (Pack of 2) (Personal Care)

It works ok for the day time but by evening I'm feeling a bit stinky. I've had to have a wash in the middle of the day, as well as my morning shower. Having said that, I now use it on days that I'll be mostly in the house. Otherwise I have to revert to my trusty Mitchum. If I was going to work everyday (I'm a stay at home mum) I would definitely not use this. But others may not sweat as much as I do.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stop armpit pong for long., 3 Sep 2014
Kimmy (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystal Deodorant Roll On 50ml (Pack of 2) (Personal Care)
I try to use natural products on my pits. This one seemed promising because of the good reviews, but I'm not a fan having used it now for two months. It goes onto freshly shaved skin without stinging which is great, but it just doesn't do the job of preventing pong. I am not an overly sweaty person and have considered myself someone who doesn't suffer from underarm odour because my tops never smell in the armpits, even when they are ready for a wash after a couple of wears. However, since using this product, I notice that my armpits do smell a little after a typical day and I am regularly reapplying in the afternoons in order to combat it. I like to make sure there is a good coating of the product in the mornings and sometimes I find the roller ball doesn't leave on a sufficient quantity, so I tend to squeeze the bottle a little to feel like I am damp with it but it does run down my side when I do this, as it's not intended to be applied like this. I am coming to the end of my first roll on, and now feel stuck with the second of this pack which I don't want to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Deodorants, 1 Aug 2014
Jools Goz (Washington England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystal Deodorant Roll On 50ml (Pack of 2) (Personal Care)
As mentioned in my review of Crystal Travel Deodorant Stick this product is ideal for those who wish to make the transition from the conventional deodorants available in the market place to one which is mineral based.

I advise anyone considering the change to go for it as you won't be disappointed. These sticks or roll on depending upon your preference will last for ages which means they are very cost effective.

The roll on is used in exactly the same way as a conventional deodorant however the stick can be a little trickier. My advice is to shower and whilst underarms are wet, apply then. The alternative is to wet underarm then run the stick under water and apply. You cannot apply dry.

One other point, read the directions for usage carefully as myself along with at least one other reviewer have marked the granite in our bathrooms by placing the stick directly onto it. Please note the granite becomes dull and the damage is irreversible.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would highly recommend., 8 Oct 2014
This review is from: Crystal Deodorant Roll On 50ml (Pack of 2) (Personal Care)
Have been using this product for years and am very impressed.
Any other deodorant I have used causes itching and soreness and I have tried most on the market. It is perfume free, a bit dearer than other deodorants but worth the money if you have a reaction to other products.

I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but very effective, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Crystal Deodorant Roll On 50ml (Pack of 2) (Personal Care)
I'll never go back to mainstream deodorants after having used this one. It isn't sticky, leaves no white marks and best of all doesn't contain potentially harmful chemicals. I think it takes a bit of getting used to in that it isn't an antiperspirant, so if you're accustomed to having completely dry underarms you might notice a slight difference at first. But for health reasons I'd say it's completely worth buying. So good to know there are alternatives on the market!

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is great especially if you have allergies etc as it doesn't ..., 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: Crystal Deodorant Roll On 50ml (Pack of 2) (Personal Care)
I discovered this product accidentally and what a find it has bee. This product is great especially if you have allergies etc as it doesn't affect the skin at all. It has no real odour, it just does the job, keeps the odour in for about 12 hours which is good enough for me and lasts a very long time... I've used the same one everyday for 3-4 months. It had me wondering when it would finish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value. Quick delivery, 2 July 2014
A. W. HILL "Andy Hill, The Bard of Earby" (Lancashire, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crystal Deodorant Roll On 50ml (Pack of 2) (Personal Care)
Best value. Quick delivery. Only stuff that works for me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Does the job

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should use it, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Crystal Deodorant Roll On 50ml (Pack of 2) (Personal Care)
Love this product! Was a little weary at first as I am a professional dancer so exercise large amounts and I was worried that this wouldn't work all day. I was so wrong and it actually works better than normal deodorant and protects all day. What more could you wish for?!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Crystal Deodorant Roll On 50ml (Pack of 2)