on 29 November 2013
My two year old grandson loves this - we play on the blocked drive - it is slow enough to control without smacking in to walls - operated like a tank so left and right buttons need to be pressed for straight line forwards or back - digger arm works well -
but you don't have to review this like an adult - bottom line grandson loves it inside or out - it gets played with a lot - I know use rechargeable batteries - only 4 stars because the first one did not work properly - but quick exchange and no quibble - has been played with for 20+ hours without issued - good play value!!
on 2 January 2014
Bought this for Christmas for my son. Initially, it was a huge success - he played with it all the time and the controls were easy enough for him to use.

However, one week later and it no longer works. The digger arm mechanism does not function at all and one of the pins on the plug of the charger has broken.

I now have a very disappointed son - definitely not worth the money.
on 25 January 2014
Adults had great fun moving leftover sprouts and piles of pudding around the table at christmas! However the novelty wears off after a while. The children were much happier with their faster rc quad bikes and rc skateboards. The digger is quite slow
on 6 February 2014
This seems strong enough to withstand the rough and tumble. I like the re-chargeable bit. I thought it would do more stunts, like push up from the shovel, but it doesn't.
on 10 August 2014
I had to send this back as it turned up with no transmitter ion the box,
on 18 February 2015