5.0 out of 5 stars comfy and look good too
I have these in bronze/espresso and the bronze takes away the dark heavy look of some of the single colour crocs and makes them more feminine and summery.
I have wide feet, and these looked a bit narrow. I put them on and they felt comfy but I was worried that the slight stretch that made them comfy would also end up cutting in - a bit like wearing an elastic band. I...
Published 19 months ago by P. Higgins

3.0 out of 5 stars They are a bit small
They rub on the heal which I didn't expect from Crocs. Love the rest about them, but thought they'd be more comfortable
Published 6 months ago by Francis

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb sandals, 10 Jun 2014
These sandals are so comfortable , like wearing your slippers and look so good too. Great for holidays on the beach and evening too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 May 2014
Not had the weather to try them properly yet but love them so far and have just packed them for my holiday in Greece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 29 April 2014
I love these sandals, they are so comfy, it feels like your'e not even wearing any shoes. I like the colours too.

4.0 out of 5 stars summer comfort, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Crocs Women's Huarache Open Toe Flats (Shoes)
I've been wearing Crocs clogs for a long time and love them, so am very happy to find a Clogs brand of light summer sandals. I would give 5 stars if they were a tiny bit wider, but my feet are wide anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very prompt delivery as always, 25 Mar 2014
Lovely, really comfortable, love them, my third pair, recommend them, have been very happy with everything I have ordered from you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, 1 Jan 2014
I love Crocks and theese have style and comfort. Great for my holiday! love the colour hope they do a wider range of colours soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy coloured crocs, 27 July 2013
Lovely bright colours, great as I wear a lot of pink! Very soft and comfy easy to slip on. I have been asked many times where I purchased them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE CROCS, 1 Jun 2013
I love these Crocs, been waiting a long time to find another pair i could wear. The last ones i had Crocs stop making.
Had to return these for a size bigger BUT that was my fault, should have know i need a bigger size all the years i've been wearing Crocs. Great co;our and style, really pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 3 Sep 2014
It is very comfortable to wear. Although it would be perfect if you have 1/2 size smaller but nevertheless I love it. I love the colour as well and might buy another pair (the light blue/green) next time.

2.0 out of 5 stars a little dissapointing, 24 July 2013
I bought that pair of crocs, 'cause I wanted some comfy shoes, but not flip flops, so when I found those shoes, I was quite happy. The size was right and the first 5 minutes I though I was in heaven, 'cause there are very comfy. BUT!
I have them for about 3 weeks now and I still cant wear them longterm, cause the back of my heels, the strap on the shoe- as you can see, overlaps a bit and that really rubbs of my skin in that area. I'm still hoping for it to go away so I can wear it longterm, but I'm not sure about
- sorry for my english, btw. I'm from Germany :)