5.0 out of 5 stars good fit
a true size 7 and quite wide, which suits me, and they look good, and very comfy, not croc looking at all
Published 16 months ago by fran robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame as they were nice
Good looking crocs but as a size 9 these just came up too small. Recommend trying a size larger ?
Published 2 months ago by Mrs. H. M. Miller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit, 18 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Couragious Crocs, 26 April 2014
I have to tell you that I love Crocs. I have many pairs of sandals and of the clog type. They are of varying colours and many styles and I love them all but I did have grave doubts about this style. I bought them as I need a fuller shoe for our stony beach and sometimes soggy fields when I walk the dogs but I had no idea they would be as handsome as they are. They look good, they fit brilliantly and the comfort is that which I have come to expect from Crocs. What's more they stop the stones from getting under my feet - as is my complaint with the sandals - and they stay on my feet when walking the soggy and muddy fields - and they are handsome enough to take me shopping. I really cannot rate them high enough. Thank you Crocs.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a believer, 18 July 2013
My husband loves crocs, I hate them --- until now. I'm looking for shoes/sandals with a good grip for our upcoming cruise in the Med
These have good reviews and are very comfortable -- the proof will actually be how they are on slipperly decks but I am very optimistic. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish, 24 May 2014
Very stylish, not sure I would get quite the same look with a canvas version. Personally I would like a slightly wider fitting but that's my problem not the shoes'.

5.0 out of 5 stars just fabulous, 18 April 2014
Love Crocs anyway but these are something special, they are comfortable, they look good and as always with Crocs made well. Wore them for work and had loads of complimets with people actually taking them off my feet to touch and try on because they couldn't believe they were Crocs. Want them in all colours.A great pair of summer shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoe ever bought!, 22 Mar 2014
I have had a pair of these for nearly a year now and wear them all the time. If the feet dirty I stick them under a tap
And wash them. Now looking for another pair in the same colour as these are now starting to wear. Absolutely brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Womens Beach Line Shoes, 8 Jun 2014
I went by a lot of other peoples reviews saying to get a size larger so ordered size 6 instead of 5 but they were far too big so had to return. The shoes were lovely I liked them very much so I am ordering size 5 now and looking forwards too there arrival will be great for my beach hols later this year.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame as they were nice, 13 May 2014
Mrs. H. M. Miller "HARRI" (ESSEX, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality comfortable Croc shoe, 22 April 2014
Very comfortable for wide feet. Exactly as shown. Croc a very reliable product especially buying online, you can rely on sizing

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for teak deck boats as absolutely non marking!, 27 Aug 2013
ACL (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Super comfortable from the first day and the sizing is absolutely dead on! Also love the variety of colours in which they come!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›