5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
If we ever get a summer, these are the most fantastic sandals. I have wide feet and buy a size up and they fit perfectly, are light as a feather, beautifully cool and don't look as dorky as crocs! Worth every penny.
Published 17 months ago by Kate Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small!
This shoe was way too small...attempting to walk in it was impossible as my foot just flew out the back. I made the mistake of not reading reviews first, so I would've known to get the next size up. I got a refund and was going to buy the next size, however I did find the little balls all over the sole uncomfortable on the bottom of my foot. So I think I might rethink my...
Published 3 months ago by Heather Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 13 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Crocks, 30 Jun 2013
I bought these sandals to take on holiday to Florida as I wanted something that was waterproof but not to flat. They arrived the next day, which was excellent. When I tried them on I couldn't believe how comfortable they were, my feet just melted. They are so light and springy, and the little bibbles on the sole massage your feet as you walk. They are lovely and smart. I got straight on the computer and ordered another pair in blue. Can't believe it has taken me so long to discover Crocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love my croc sandals, 7 Feb 2014
What can I say, this is my 4 pair of Cleo's, I live in a hot country and these are perfect for our long hot summers, they look good with casual clothes and also when dressed up, comfy, great foot support, would not be without them, hence my order for 2 pairs this time around.
Note. I'm always a bit concerned about the fit, as depending on where they are made it does make a difference to the fit, these are made in China and unless you have a slim foot they will be tight across the top of your foot, for me the size is perfect, if you live in the UK and changing them is not an issue then choose the next size up, or drop into one of you local shoe shops try on a pair and then order online.

5.0 out of 5 stars summer time wear, 10 July 2013
these are great so lovliy to wear very comfortable every one likes them.
great value for money. would get more of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: Crocs Women's Cleo III Slides Sandal (Apparel)
I bought my normal size in these as I know how crocs can stretch with wear. I had to squeeze into them for the first day but they were comfortable even though I did lots of walking and I will get another pair in a different colour. I scored 4 as my crocbands have worn out quickly and I hope these last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic flip flops, 26 July 2013
I have never ever thought of buying crocs but I am now converted. They are light weight so easy to pack. They have a cushion base which is so comfortable and they look trendy. If you have never brought Crocs start with these. No problems with delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Womens Cleo III Raspberry/Oyster sandal., 24 Jun 2013
These were bought for the wife and she says they are very comfortable, and they are very good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars HAD to have these!, 16 Jun 2014
So I bought an 8, as no size 9s! However, as they are open back and front, I can still wear them! I am in danger now of wearing them out!! They support my feet where they need it, and are feather light. A very good buy indeed!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SANDALS - VERY COMFORTABLE, 22 July 2014
Mrs. J. Clegg (England) - See all my reviews
I bought the size 7 after reading many reviews which said they came up small. The size 7 is slightly large, but I would rather this than they be too small. They do not slip at all when walking it's just that there is a bit of excess length both at the toe and heel. I hate footwear being too tight, so if this relates to you too, then do as the other reviewers suggest and buy the next size up. Just a pity they don't come in 1/2 sizes as I feel a 6.5 would be perfect for me. Very comfortable and I would certainly buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase., 18 Jun 2013
My wife chose these sandals for ease of use around the house and pool area as we live in Cyprus. The product is excellent and the service has been all we could expect.

Crocs Women's Cleo III Slides Sandal