5.0 out of 5 stars Grobag
This product is absolutely gorgeous. The design is so pretty. My baby sleeps warmly and soundly in it. I only have 1 arm and I find it very easy to put her in it each night and zip it up and pop in the buttons.
Published 22 months ago by Luckystar

3.0 out of 5 stars but very good quality
Haven't used it yet..but very good quality
Published 5 months ago by sandra s

5.0 out of 5 stars Grobag, 30 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Grobag Button Rose 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (0-6 Months) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soft sleeping bag, 31 Oct. 2012
My baby loves this and sleeps in it, well... like a baby. She is at a stage where she tosses ask turns and no blanket could keep up with her. This ensures us all a good night's sleep. It is also a lovely soft material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential must for winter, 1 Dec. 2012
we are very pleased with our purchase. This is a reputable brand so we had no quibbles purchasing. The free thermometer is a great tool. Very recommended for those forthcoming cold nights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with purchase!, 8 Oct. 2012
As always with Grobag products, it is well designed and superbly made. The reason for my review is that it is also lovely soft fabric (not all are!). Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value gro bag, 27 Nov. 2013
I was looking for a gro bag for my daughter and this was one of the cheapest I found. Good value for money, washes well and the pattern is inoffensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Grobag, 8 July 2014
Gorgeous. I love this Grobag, its very cute and girlie and so far she hasn't managed to escape which gets top marks in my book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and well made, certainly worth the money, 4 July 2014
Mr. A. Woods "galandavid" (London,UK) - See all my reviews
We bought this bag having had other Grobag products in the past and found them to be great quality.

This sleeping bag is no exception. It's got a lot of space for your child to grow into. It's very snuggly and warm, even now after being washed and used a lot it's doing fine. The worry with a bag like this is that the child will wriggle around in their sleep and the poppers will undo and leave the child uncovered. The poppers on the bag are great quality and we have not had this issue.

Highly recommended, and we are going to buy the next size up now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty pattern, 17 Jun. 2014
Very pretty, arrived quickly. Only negative is zip is only way on the bag. My daughter sleeps well & I bought the size bigger so it lasts longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend, 6 Jun. 2014
I would recommend this grobag as it has poppers over the shoulder rather than trying to wrestle baby in. The side zip is better as no chin rubbing, my favourite part is that the side zip also has a fabric covering so does not rub or dig into babies armpit, the fabric is quite soft and very pretty. The only negative is that I do not use the side poppers as it would be too tight I have also found this with the slumbersac (which is also nice but the side zip fastening is not covered).

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sleeping bag, 4 Jun. 2014
Excellent sleeping! It's so much better made than many high street shops own makes. We have washed it several times and still looks like new. The design is very pretty suited for a little princess!