5.0 out of 5 stars Great little scooter
We bought this for our 3.5 yo daughter to replace the smaller model. This scooter is well made and gives the impression of being durable. Our daughter found it difficult in the beginning to adapt to the non-steering bar, but once she understood how it works she was very happy.
Published 10 months ago by RD

3.0 out of 5 stars Be aware of warranty period!
This is a second scooter we've got from micro-scooters. It rides superb and my son loves it.
We've had mini micro scooter for couple of years and never had any problems with it. This one seems very sturdy as well.
However, it is covered by 6 months limited warranty only. Micro kind of admits that the scooter may no even last a year which is bit worrying.
It...
Published 11 months ago by Kristof

3.0 out of 5 stars Be aware of warranty period!, 22 Aug 2013
Kristof (Currently in UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maxi Micro Scooter Red Special Edition with FREE Bottle Cooler (Toy)
It may be harsh to Micro but I would rather have 1 year warranty, not only 6 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little scooter, 28 Sep 2013
RD (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic scooter. Lovely colours., 8 Jan 2013
A. Shepherd (UK) - See all my reviews
I got this scooter as my son had outgrown his mini micro. It's fabulous. Easy to adjust and to dismantal. Never disappointed with the quality of this make. The free little bag has come in very useful from carrying my keys, collecting pebbles on the beach, putting hats and gloves in. Come summer, will be able to put drinks in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab scooter!, 9 May 2013
My child had a micro scooter for his second birthday and has finally grown out of it. We chose this lovely red maxi micro as his latest mode of scooting! He is thrilled to bits, also loves the water bottle holder and the different coloured handle bars, all in all I highly recommend this product. It's very well made and durable. I can easily pull my little one along as he enjoys giving me a work out and we can chat as he rides along....or he scoots off down by the prom happily, as well as to school and back. Brilliant, I'm thinking of buying the adult version so I can have fun and keep up with my zooming scooter child!

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro scooter, 19 Mar 2013
Bought for Grandchild. 2nd scooter he has had. He loves it. Brilliant quality and fun. Goes everywhere on it. His younger brother has his old one, still in fantastic condition

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy, 10 Jan 2013
My 6 yrs old daughter loves this toy it's great, it is well worth the money and durable, my daughter said its the best Christmas present ever !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great MAXI MICRO Scooter!, 5 Jan 2014
We needed the size up for our daughter after the small micro scooter that is too small for her now.
She got it for Christmas, we're all very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 25 Oct 2013
We bought this for our daughter's 6th birthday, as she'd outgrown her previous one. We also have one of these in black that my son has. Micro Scooters are definitely the best. They are strong and sturdy and are very well made. The free bottle cooler is great too - its got a Union Jack design. My daughter does tend to fill it with toys rather than bottles, but hey its hers and she can do what she wants with it, right?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Aug 2013
Follow on from the mini version. Very stable and well built kids really like playing with it. Also easy to dismantle to pack in ack of car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 Aug 2013
My 6 year old loved "graduating" to this model. Easy to steer, great to ride, he really enjoys scooting on this model.