5.0 out of 5 stars these shoes are the most comfortable i have ever worn
i would wear them all day for everything , and that includes going to bed.they are so comfortable to wear
Published on 2 Feb. 2013 by david randall

3.0 out of 5 stars Rockport shoe
The shoe looks and fit nice however they have a very bad smell. Maybe is the quality of the leather I can't define it
Published 21 months ago by costas solomou

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars these shoes are the most comfortable i have ever worn, 2 Feb. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, 3 Oct. 2012
W. D. Randall "Billydes" (Exeter) - See all my reviews
These Rockport shoes are really great value also great quality good to look at and a great price.Even thinking of getting a second pair as i like them so much

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, 20 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Rockport Men's Wt Classic Lace Up (Apparel)
I have now owned 5 or 6 pairs of these shoes and they are the most comfortable shoes I could find after suffering with Planters Faciitus about 8 years ago. They are good enough to walk to and wear at work and they come in size 14 (UK) which is a big plus for me. Normally specialist shoes for this size are more expensive. They have some sort of inbuilt spine which offers additional support yet have an extremely comfortable / soft insole. The older models used to set the alarm off at airport security but it is now a plastic insert so usually doesn't trigger anything now. They are the only serious shoes I have had that required little or no wearing in when new. I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 21 Jan. 2013
I have worn Rockport shoes for about 15 years and would not wear any others. They are very comfortable, retain their looks and last a very long time. Delivery was very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars rockport walker, 14 Mar. 2014
Well made quality leather shoe made for all day and every day usage. Rockport at is best.Worth paying the extra for the quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rockport shoe, 6 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport mens Wt Classic black lace up, 3 Feb. 2014
This is not the first pair of this type of shoe I have bought, I have worn them for many years. They are always comfortable and are a hard wearing shoe as well as good value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way way too small, 29 July 2014
I bought these shoes last year in a 13.5 for my son. I bought the same shoe again this year in a size 14...I am in the process of returning them as they are too small. Smaller indeed than the shoes bought last year...A difference in the width I could look over as the shoes from last year are well worn...but these size 14s are shorter. Noticeably shorter? I am now going to have to look about for shoes...I am loathe to order the one remaining 14.5 in stock as they might only be the same size as last years ones? Very bemused indeed

5.0 out of 5 stars The father of all shoes, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Rockport Men's Wt Classic Lace Up (Apparel)
First time I found my Rockport Classic in the USA - an outlet store. I used my classic almost 10 years in woods, street, and outdoor activities with my dog. The Classic got better and better during the years. It was sad to throw them away. On the other hand I now have the new Classic and they start getting used with my feet. The Classic is extremely comfortable in design and get softer in use. Some beeswax every now and then with shoe rest keep the shoes in good condition and form. One of the best shoes ever designed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 19 Nov. 2013
This is the third pair of Rockport shoes I have purchased and I find them all very comfortable,hard wearing and pleasing to the eye.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›