5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous trainers!, 8 Oct 2013
I bought these for crossfit. I have been using crosstrail Salomons so far and wanted a shoe for lifting/double unders etc. I forget they are on my feet! And they look so good! I've had lots of comments on them already. RE SIZING: I read a lot of comments saying buy a smaller size because you need a snug fit. I'm normally a 6 and I bought 5.5. When I first put them on I thought it was a mistake but now they fit nicely. I wouldn't go further than half a size less though.

5.0 out of 5 stars my deadlift shoes, 9 July 2014
When i saw this pair of purple and green runners i just had to have them... Wasn't sure what size to order. I contacted the customer service and they were really helpful and answered pretty fast. In a sizing chart for inov-8 i should be 5,5. My foot is 24cm. I read few reviews and everyone was taking half size smaller. Unfortunately there was no 5 in this color so i tried 4,5.

I placed my order on thursday and i had them in post by monday and i live in Ireland. That was really fast and i was happy like a small child. Then the moment came and i opened the box.... well.... such a beautiful pair of runners. I took one in my hand and the shoe was like a feather. And i thought they are way too small and they will never fit... no chance, they were tiny...... But i put them on and surprisingly they fit. Can't use them with running socks because they are bit thicker.

Runners feel like you are wearing slippers or very tick socks. I use them only indoor for dead lifts and squatting. They really stick to the floor. My deadlift improved a lot since i use them. They are very flexible and soft. Plus they really look cool in the middle of people wearing only Nike... Hope they last long. I think i found my new favorite brand for running and crossfit shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect shoes for the gym and crossfit, 4 Mar 2014
Ariz Kohli - See all my reviews
Extremely light, once on you will forget you are even wearing them. This is my 2nd pair, the first one lasted a year of abuse. In fact they are still fine but just a small nick so get a new pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 5 Feb 2014
Good service , arrived within the dates specified. Shoe is unbelievably light which is what I expected, great for xfit, dead lifting, squats etc. These trainers don't hinder your form or posture at all. I have Vibram barefoot also and these are 10 times the trainer.