4.7 out of 5 stars2,148

on 5 November 2015
I always buy Converse, not for fashion, but because they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned, and fit my feet better than most shoes. Unfortunately, the last 2 or 3 pairs I've bought from Amazon have fallen apart within 2-3 months. It's always the heel that begins to tear apart, no matter how careful I am taking them off to avoid damage, they just aren't built to last long at all. In the past, a pair of converse would last me 6-12 months, so I'm guessing this is a bad supplier. I'll go elsewhere in the future.
review image review image
on 8 May 2015
Split around the toe and balls of the feet in under a month... Have had other pairs for many years that I use every day, so not sure if this was a duff batch.

Contacted Amazon who just referred me to Converse UK, who were not helpful. In the bin, bought another pair from the high street and thy're great.
on 31 January 2010
this is a comfy shoe but should not be used if you have long walks everday as the shoe sole is not thick enough to absorb the pressure on your heel.
on 19 November 2009
Bought these for my 9yr old daughter who has out grown her last pair. They look great and I am impressed with how well made and supportive they are for what is essentially a canvas shoe. Word of warning though, the item description says UK sizes but they aren't! I ordered UK 3 and when they arrived they were exactly the same size as the UK size 2 pair my daughter had out grown. I exchanged them for a 'UK 4' and they fit well.
on 9 February 2009
I stomped across Europe, South East Asia and Europe in these shoes!!! Soooo comfortable!!! Get them NOW!!!
on 13 January 2015
I purchased these, only to find out that they were not Converse brand. The eyelets popped out after the first wear. I have shown these to a staff member at the converse store who confirmed that they were fake.

Do not purchase these.
on 11 May 2009
Light, comfortable and well made. It is all that I expected it to be, no more, no less. I used to wear this kind of shoe when I was much younger and now it seems that they are a fashionable again. Good, because they are fun, affordable and practical.
on 27 July 2010
Sooo comfy and durable. managed to get me up Mount Vesuvius without a single blister. I love these shoes.
VINE VOICEon 25 November 2007
I am going to keep it short so you can just get my opinion quickly. These shoes are great, they keep your feet at an amazing temperature for anything, they are comfortable and easy to walk, or do sports in. The material is good and quality is good. Just be prepared to spend an extra minute putting these on before you go out.
on 15 September 2014
Took absolutely AGES to arrive - was thinking of canx the order it was that long. Other then that usual Converse quality, fits well, not fake as some people seem to think lol - triple checked these against other pairs that I know are not fake.

But with confidence, just leave a few weeks for delivery lol.